About our Client
Our client creates innovative electronic solutions for original equipment manufacturers (OEMs). They are looking for a new Continuous Improvement Coach to join their dynamic team. In this role, you’ll be responsible for mentoring teams and ensuring that business objectives are in alignment with key performance indicators, department goals, and improvement initiatives. This is a fantastic and rare opportunity to join this global team.
- Develop and deliver training materials
- Coach teams during Kaizen events
- Mentor teams during the early stages of Lean implementation to ensure momentum is maintained
- Provide leadership and direction to the Business Unit leadership team
- Help CFT's in implementing PFEPs, POU setups, layouts etc.
- Electronics background (Diploma or Degree) preferred
- Coached several events with excellent results
- 3-5 years' experience in Electronics manufacturing
- Previous experience in technical presentations, training, and customer relations
- Decision-making and negotiation skills
- Team building
- Six Sigma qualifications are an asset
All applicants must have legal permission to work in Canada and require a valid Work Permit and Social Insurance Number.
Good jobs go fast. Don't wait apply today!
Visit our website www.recruitinginmotion.com
for a complete listing of all our exciting job opportunities. There is no fee to job seekers.
We are Vancouver's #1 Employment Agency and represent BC's top employers!
Posted: November 13, 2018
Closes: January 12, 2019