ABOUT CANADA DRIVES:
Canada Drives is a young, dynamic, and fast growing FinTech company. We are dominant market leaders in the car loan & personal loan industries. We are changing how Canadians get financing with our simple online application process, fast approvals & no hassle approach. In 2016, Canada Drives was recognized as Canada's fastest growing company and we have not let up. We have successfully brought our great technology and service to the US, UK & Australian markets. What you'll be doing
What you should already have:
- Lead all content creation strategies for all products, B2B & B2C channels
- Producing high quality marketing content for our B2B & B2C needs including blog content & writing expert articles for LinkedIn
- Write interesting, thought-provoking articles, that convert
- Interacting with key team members to develop content strategies
- Write clear and engaging content with an understanding of company goals, customer needs, search engine supply & demand
- Generate content in alignment with targeted audiences
- Writing regular articles and generating relevant topics
- Research various topics to create the best quality content
- Interview subject matter experts in-house
- Apply SEO strategies into content development & execution
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must have strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Work independently and manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously with a sense of urgency
What we will give you!
- Knowledge of SEO ranking factors, guidelines, analytics, algorithms, techniques and tracking tools.
- Understanding how to leverage Google Analytics for insights is a bonus.
- Great communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Self-starter, resourceful, creative, and capable of handling multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience in competitive industries.
- Bachelor's degree in Journalism, Communication, English or related field preferred but not required.
- Compensation: Competitive Base
- Comprehensive health, dental and vision coverage
- Company paid monthly MSP premiums
- Company Paid Monthly Transit Pass (even if you live in the burbs!)
- A variety of food and snacks while you work (seriously, lots of options)
- A fulfilling, challenging adventure of a workplace located in the heart of beautiful downtown Vancouver! (We're located beside the Burrard Skytrain station)
Why work for us
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a highly-qualified team; to learn from and contribute to one of Canada's most successful companies. We offer a very stimulating marketing environment with plenty of challenges, opportunities and room for growth. This is a rare opportunity for A players only.