As the Content Marketing Specialist
, you are responsible for researching, creating, and curating external-facing marketing enablement materials to support go-to-market activity in launching and selling Traction IP. You will play a key role in storyboarding and creating messaging for Innovation accelerators and products before partnering with MAC for completion.
Traction on Demand's hiring philosophy is based on culture, intelligence and then skills. Here's what we mean by that: Culture
Culture at Traction on Demand isn't about drinking beer and playing ping-pong - it's much more. We are looking for people who want to join an active community of engaged individuals who see business as more than just a vehicle to make money. We care about our people, wider community and planet. Come join us on this journey!
Traction is a group of entrepreneurs committed to creating ecstatic clients, doing enjoyable work and being efficient in everything we do. We fail fast and love to innovate. Change is our middle name.
Our values don't just sit on a glossy page. We live by them every day. Our values are the cornerstone of who we are - do they resonate with you?
- Embrace Knowledge
- Do the right thing
- Seek adventures and smiles
- Healthy hearts and heads
- Pursue opportunity
- Build community
People often ask what it takes to succeed at Traction on Demand - you've got to be smart, without having an ego. What does that mean? Imagine working with a group of your smartest friends who all love to learn. Everyone is always pushing each other to grow and innovate at a pace that can only be called furious. We are never idle or stagnant. We seek and share knowledge. We are comfortable with the unknown. We just "git 'r done." Skills
Tractionites come from a variety of backgrounds, and we are eager to find people that are from non-traditional backgrounds. Typically, we find that people are successful in this role when they have:
What You Will Be Doing
- 2+ years of Content Writing, Marketing, or Communications experience, preferably in the technology industry
- Bachelors of Communications, Marketing, Business Administration, or related field
- Demonstrated ability to transform technical concepts into key messages
- Strong knowledge of how product marketing supports customers at various stages of product life cycle and marketing assets required in the customer journey
- Previous Salesforce experience is an asset but not required
- Strong interpersonal skills including excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong collaboration and team building skills, with ability to work with all levels and roles of an organization effectively
If you're interested, so are we! Send your resume our way, and we'll reach out to you if we are interested in moving forward.
- Researches technical topics and liaise with subject matter experts to build effective technical marketing messaging
- Updates existing content to incorporate newly available features and functionality for existing Traction Innovation IP
- Audits and manages Innovation Marketing Assets to ensure consistency in messaging
- Manages content requests/requirements and writing projects through cases across stakeholder groups (e.g. Practices, MAC, BD)
- Partners with members of the team to write core story components for Traction Innovation IP (e.g. curating expertise records surfaced by recommendations for Traction Enable)
- Performs competitive research and review to determine market size/viability for our offerings in order to build successful GTM strategies, useful IP, and determine pricing Performs competitive research and review
- Analyzes the performance of writing outputs against key metrics
At Traction on Demand, we aim to change the world by challenging the traditional consulting model and building community with our clients, partners and neighbours. At our core, we're about improving the way companies do business by using technology - salesforce.com, technology partners and our own libraries of intellectual property. We are a people-first organization, creating long-term relationships with our clients and growing with them as strategic business partners. Our clients are varied in size, geography and industry, and include some of the world's largest firms and not-for-profit organizations. Traction for Good, our community engagement program, and our involvement as one of the first 100 B Corps in Canada are just a couple of the reasons why we have been named to the Best Places to Work in Canada top 10 list for several years running.
We are an equal opportunity employer and love diversity at our company! We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
Please note, employment is contingent on successful completion of background and reference checks.
Traction on Demand
Sales and Marketing