Contact Centre - Business Systems Analyst (Cisco)
Reports To: Manager, Business Systems Analysis, Shared Services
Location: Victoria, BC
Reference # ZC-2018127
Specific Skills & Abilities:
The Business Systems Analyst (BSA), Shared Applications, is an IT professional with solid BSA skills and is experienced in Cisco Contact Centre and related systems implementation projects and support initiatives. This IT specialist evaluates Operational applications and systems, business functions, processes, and procedures to identify Contact Centre areas for improvement. The successful candidate will have a degree in software engineering, systems analysis, Information Systems, or a related field.
The successful candidate will also possess the following core competencies:
• Good organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills
• Ability to lead a team through successful projects on time and on budget
• Ability to work with a variety of clients and stakeholders
• Ability to perform in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
• Problem-solving skills
• Ability to seek peer and supervisory guidance on complex challenges
You will have experience in the following areas:
• Analyzing business requests (which are often high level or lacking in detail)
• Defining business requirements
• Testing Solutions
• Assessing technical constraints
• Communicating business wants/needs and technical constraints in a clear and unambiguous manner
• Liaising between multiple stakeholders such as Operations, IT, clients and external service providers
• Managing Level 2 incident management
You will also have an understanding of:
• How multiple projects are prioritized, resourced and managed in a multi-project environment
• How production/operational support needs are balanced with development
• How Service Level Agreements and Objectives apply to a major outsourced Provincial Government contract
• How operational systems incidents, work orders, and service requests are tracked and managed across multiple operational systems and diverse teams.
Specific Skills (required and/or preferred):
The successful candidate will also possess the following core competencies in one or more of the following areas:
• Good overall understanding of Contact Centre requirements and systems
• Cisco Contact Centre System experience:
1. Call flow design experience
2. Basic understanding of ICM/PCCE routing and administrative scripting changes, script scheduling and CUIC reporting
3. Conducting research, analysis and developing action plans to optimize and/or improve contact centre systems efficiencies, including business processes, etc.
4. Providing dedicated leadership and basic project management skills, supporting solutions and projects
5. Incident management from initial report to issue closure for all technical and application incidents reported by Clients
6. Managing and analyzing support and change service requests
7. Analyzing and testing of platform stability, performance and capacity planning
8. Basic understanding of ICM/PCCE DNs, peripheral targets, routes, labels, services and skill groups changes for any phone and user in the system
9. New ICM/PCCE skill group additions and all related components that may arise from added business requirements or any overflow outsourcers
10. Basics understanding of ICM/PCCE routing and administrative scripting changes and script scheduling.
11. CVP changes including VXML scripts, CVP ports, and .wav files.
12. Basic understanding of UCM changes to the standard configuration objects such as Phones, CTI Route Points, Route Patterns, and CTI Ports
13. Knowledge of and some exposure to multi-channel, omni-channel contact centre capabilities
Knowledge and/or experience in one or more of the following areas is also highly desirable:
• Work Force Management Systems
• Self Service IVRs
• Call/Screen Recording applications
• Overall understanding of Contact Centre systems and nomenclature
• Development of processes and methodologies such as release planning, business systems analysis and documentation, business process reengineering, business case development and status reporting, testing and testing methodologies
• Borland suite of tools including CaliberRM, SilkTest, SilkCentral Test Manager and/or StarTeam
Education & Experience:
• Degree from an accredited college or university, with major coursework in systems analysis, information systems, computer science or a related field, and have experience successfully implementing and supporting enterprise applications.
•Cisco Contact Centre Systems Experience or Contact Centre Systems Experience
Connect with employer:
About MAXIMUS Canada
MAXIMUS is an industry leader in the provisioning of products and services to support the delivery of government services in North America and internationally. With operations across Canada and aro...