As our Configure-Price-Quote Practice Lead,
you will drive the strategic direction of how we go to market in the Quote to Cash space. You'll be responsible for partnering with our business development, delivery and alliance teams to build and execute on the vision for the practice. You will engage with enterprise clients and take the lead as a CPQ expert to ensure consistent success of CPQ implementations. You will work closely with the squad general manager and team leads to mentor and grow a team of CPQ consultants.
Traction on Demand's hiring philosophy is based on culture, intelligence and then skills. Here's what we mean by that:Culture
Culture at Traction on Demand isn't about drinking beer and playing ping-pong - it's much more. We are looking for people who want to join an active community of engaged individuals who see business as more than just a vehicle to make money. We care about our people, wider community and planet. Come join us on this journey!
Traction is a group of entrepreneurs committed to creating ecstatic clients, doing enjoyable work and being efficient in everything we do. We fail fast and love to innovate. Change is our middle name.
Our values don't just sit on a glossy page. We live them every day. Our values are the cornerstone of who we are - do they resonate with you?
- Embrace Knowledge
- Do the right thing
- Seek adventures and smiles
- Healthy hearts and heads
- Pursue opportunity
- Build community
People often ask what it takes to succeed at Traction on Demand - you've got to be smart, without having an ego. What does that mean? Imagine working with a group of your smartest friends who all love to learn. Everyone is always pushing each other to grow and innovate at a pace that can only be called furious. We are never idle or stagnant. We seek and share knowledge. We are comfortable with the unknown. We just "git 'r done."Skills
Tractionites come from a variety of backgrounds, and we are eager to find people that are from non-traditional backgrounds. Typically, we find that people are successful in this role when they have:
What You Will Be Doing
- 6+ years of CPQ project experience; Steelbrick/Salesforce CPQ experience is preferred
- Broad understanding of CPQ implementation experience across multiple projects/industries with a strong understanding of best practices
- 2+ years of leadership experience - including growing a team and client executive alignment
- 2+ years supporting pre-sales activities in the CPQ space
- Exceptional client management skills
- Deep understanding of the CPQ ecosystem; its challenges and opportunities
If you're interested, so are we! Send your resume our way, and we'll contact you for a phone interview.
- Drive the strategic direction of the CPQ practice
- Partner with business development and marketing teams to drive pipeline
- Provide pre-sales support as a CPQ subject matter expert
- Lead and mentor a delivery team of CPQ consultants
- Drive internal career path strategy for CPQ
- Partner with alliance managers to help drive the direction of the practice
- Lead client elaboration systems as a lead solution architect
- Conduct solution reviews with project teams
- Help establish processes, procedure, templates and artifacts for CPQ implementation projects
- Oversee a portfolio of CPQ projects and drive executive alignment with our customers
At Traction on Demand, we aim to change the world by challenging the traditional consulting model and building community with our clients, partners and neighbours. At our core, we're about improving the way companies do business by leveraging technology - salesforce.com, technology partners and our own libraries of intellectual property. We are a people-first organization, creating long-term relationships with our clients and growing with them as strategic business partners. Our clients are varied in size, geography and industry, and include some of the world's largest technology firms. Traction for Good, our community engagement program, and our involvement as one of the first 100 B Corps in Canada are just a couple of the reasons why we have been named to the Best Places to Work in Canada top 10 list for several years running.
We are an equal opportunity employer and love diversity at our company! We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
Posted: November 17, 2018
Closes: January 16, 2019