Description What to expect as Elastic Path's Compliance Manager position?
This is a new role and we're looking for a rock star! We are on our journey to become both SOC2 and PCI compliant so we are looking for someone amazing who can help guide the company through this journey. You will manage ongoing Compliance processes and responsibilities for our SaaS Company. In this role, you will be hands-on with data security, privacy and compliance. You will work collaboratively with various stakeholders to ensure success with our GRC programs. The right individual for this role will have the ability to lead cross functional teams, have experience with both SOC2 and PCI, and have the ability to manage complex projects. The Compliance Manager will report to the Senior Director, Operations and Support.
Who is Elastic Path?
Elastic Path develops the world's most sophisticated API-based enterprise commerce platform. The company's flagship product, Elastic Path Commerce, has helped the world's biggest brands generate $45 billion in over 170 countries. Customers from industries as diverse as travel, telecoms, publishing, software and retail enjoy the benefits of a flexible, open architecture that drives brand-defining customer experiences.A grown-up start-up
Founded in 2000, Elastic Path is proud to have some very prominent enterprise customers and partners. We have a very lean and flat organization that enables people to do their jobs with full autonomy and the support of a small and approachable executive team.
With headquarters in Vancouver, Canada, and Offices in Boston, US, Reading & Newcastle, UK, our open office concept encourages conversation & collaboration. Offering a flexible work environment that fits with your lifestyle, no one is more than just a Slack away. What impact will you have?
You will be an integral part of the business and a trusted resource for all things compliance!
The role will be responsible for:
- Managing the day-to-day Security Risk and Compliance activities at Elastic Path
- Performing risk assessments and conduct related ongoing compliance monitoring activities
- Managing external auditors and the audit schedule. Confirming with all internal stakeholders to ensure they are prepared for any compliance audits
- Developing appropriate security policies, standards, procedures, checklists, and guidelines to meet the Elastic Path compliance requirements
- Educating and training staff on compliance when needed
- Continually monitoring to ensure that all teams throughout Elastic Path meet or exceed compliance requirements
- Managing PCI-DSS related activities including the identification of compliance gaps, the development of remediation plans, PCI certification documentation, monitoring compliance status, and ultimate attestation of compliance
- Answering RFP's and RFI's from customers (as they relate to compliance)
- Being a trusted resource that can be involved in customer calls when sales needs support related to compliance questions
- Managing remediation of identified risks and vulnerabilities
- Providing regular reporting metrics on the current state of the compliance program
What experience do you need to Be Remarkable in this position?
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or Software Engineering, or 7-8 years equivalent related experience
- IT security or information security experience with a proven ability to engage with stakeholders and external auditors
- Demonstrable experience leading compliance projects, showing independence and effective teamwork
- CISSP or CISM qualification or similar (desirable)
- Demonstrable experience with SOC2 and PCI compliance
- Able to operate with a high degree of autonomy
- A fantastic communicator and able to communicate with both technical & non-technical people
- Experience with software development and an understanding of DevOps practices
- You like constructive feedback and continuously improving your skills
- You are open to travel, though minimal travel is expected
At Elastic Path, we go the extra mile to provide you & your family with exceptional benefits for you and your family, wherever you may be located. You can check out our offerings by geography on our Careers page!An Exciting Future
Committed to being the most innovative commerce technology company, Elastic Path helps the world's biggest brands generate billions in revenue using its powerful enterprise ecommerce platform. Our vision is to build the most flexible, open, and modern enterprise commerce software as recognized by analysts including Gartner, Forrester and IDC.
What does that mean for you? There has never been a more exciting time to join Elastic Path.
Be Open. Be Remarkable. Be the Customer. Be the Team. The values we live by.Apply Now!
Software and Programming