As an Outbound Commercial Account Executive, you are a self-starter who wants to execute full-cycle SaaS selling transactions. As a Commercial Sales Executive you will work in a fast paced environment selling cutting edge new solutions to prospective mid market customers. You will work closely with companies in the Small and Medium business segment in the United States and Canada markets. Using your proven prospecting and business development skills, you will find potential new customers for Hootsuite. You will manage the whole sales process and client needs until they are introduced to Hootsuite's Client Success team. WHAT YOU'LL DO:
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- Prospect and generate 100% of your own leads
- Craft sales strategies for your vertical/territory and building/executing on your account plans/territory plans
- Effectively navigate through fast sales cycles and present the value of our solutions to all levels of prospective customers, including C-Level executives
- Organize your time efficiently, focusing on the highest priority and revenue generating activities to hit quota
- Collaborate with your manager in learning how to manage your own assigned sales territory and creatively crafting a market penetration strategy
- Lean on internal subject matter experts to provide customer value from the prospecting stage all the way to post-sale product adoption
- Exhibit passion for customer success by understanding the product-market fit and applying this towards problem solving for your customers' unique needs
- Proactively seek out market information in order to effectively develop rapport with customers
- Lead with humility as a member of a fast moving team by being a positive and motivational team member that goes beyond the call of duty to support your team and our department goals
WHO YOU ARE:
- Business degree, or equivalent work experience
- 1-3 years applicable B2B work experience
- Sales experience (not necessarily SaaS), but have held a quota and over achieved
- Business Acumen: Focus on business value vs. features/products selling
- Outbound lead generation experience with knowledge of processes which generate results
- Hunter mentality
Share our values:
- Tenacious . You are motivated by the success of customers, colleagues and the community.
- Curious. You are always seeking ways to make things better.
- Conscientious. You have strong integrity and stay true to your word.
- Empathetic. You respect and learn from the perspectives of others.
We champion the power of human connection. We're united globally by our shared values of innovation, grit, humility, and passion for customer success. Make an impact:
Working at the speed of social, we create value for our customers by delivering solutions that power relationships at scale. Our pace of work enables fast learning and fosters an environment where you can stretch yourself and make an impact. Learn and grow:
We're committed to growing the capabilities of our people. We are building a learning community where you can work with diverse individuals, explore new ways of thinking, and expand your capabilities. Our employees are teachers and learners who work out loud and share their knowledge to enhance each other's growth.
We are dedicated to building a diverse community, one where employees feel a sense of belonging, and are valued for their contributions and the perspectives they bring. Our purpose is to champion the power of human connection and the heart of connection is inclusion. You belong here.
Accommodations will be provided as requested by candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.