Teradici is the creator of the PCoIP remoting protocol technology and Cloud Access Software, the cutting edge solution for a cloud-ready future. The Company, founded in 2004 and based in Vancouver, Canada is focused on its core mission of seamless delivery of workstations and applications for end-users.
Teradici PCoIP® technology brings the next generation of secure remoting technology to the marketplace, enabling visualization of even the most graphics-intensive applications. Teradici Cloud Access Software, built on PCoIP technology, enables enterprises to securely leverage public cloud GPU instances to confidently lift and shift the most graphics-intensive Windows or Linux applications to the public cloud, avoiding costly rewrites.
The company's technology is deployed by Fortune 500 enterprises, government agencies and service providers from around the world. Teradici also works closely with leading cloud providers to continue delivering the best user experience and enabling our customers the ability to scale to millions of users.Overview:
Teradici is looking fortalented, creative and team-oriented SolutionsArchitectsto work closely with Business Development and our Public Cloud partnersto ensure we extend our Cloud Access Solution to fulfill the unique opportunities of our Cloud Partners (i.e. Google Cloud, Microsoft Azure, AWS).Responsibilities:
- As a member of the Product Development team you will work closely with our Strategic Cloud Partners to understand our joint customers technical and business objectives.
- You use your deep knowledge of the Partners cloud features and services to design enterprise software solutions that meet customer IT needs.
- You will define, and in some cases, lead integration and customization projects to bring unique solutions to market that demonstrate:
- Value to our cloud partners and end customers
- Ease of deployment and use
- Security and Privacy of customer information
- Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering or equivalent
- Strong understanding of public cloud computing technology and its services, infrastructure and platforms as well as experience designing and migrating applications to the cloud
- Experience using IT automation tools (i.e. Ansible, Chef, Terraform, PowerShell)
- Experience with modern authentication methods (i.e.OAuth 2.0, OpenID-Connect)
- Experience with identity and access management (i.e. Active Directory services, cloud IAM, domain controllers)
- Experience configuring networks including gateways, firewalls and security tools
- Solid experience with creating and consuming RESTful APIs,modeling and designing RESTful APIs using common standards
- Experience with multiple programming languages, such as Node.js, PHP, Python, Go, among others
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with an ability to collaborate with customer partners, 3rd party vendors, software developers/architects and business owners
- Ability to learn quickly
- First class analytical, diagnostic and problem-solving skills
- Passion to work in an exciting environment and deliver new technologies and products to the marketplace
- Ability to Travel outside of Canada
- Please advise in your application whether you are eligible to work in Canada
- Experience developing and/or using Microsoft Azure, Google cloud, AWS cloud services
- Experience with containers and container orchestration tools (i.e. Docker,Kubernetes)
- Experience in implementingand analyzing key system/benchmarking metrics for a distributed micro-service based applications
- Software security training
- Project Management experience
- We offer a competitive base salary, Success Sharing Bonus (company performance based), stock option grants,retirement savings and attractive benefits package. We also offer three weeks of vacation for the first year (accrued and increased annually, up to 20 days per year).
- Relocation support available.
- Monthly social events & activities.
- Luxury shuttle service to and fromthe nearest SkyTrain station.
- Underground and secured bike "cage".
- Fully equipped (and recently renovated) onsite gym, and Basketball and "Beach" Volleyball courts. Or you can join our weekly yoga classes.
Posted: December 11, 2018
Closes: February 9, 2019