Teradici is the creator of the PCoIP remoting protocol technology and Cloud Access Software, the cutting edge solution for a cloud-ready future. The Company, founded in 2004 and based in Vancouver, Canada is focused on its core mission of seamless delivery of workstations and applications for end-users.
Teradici PCoIP® technology brings the next generation of secure remoting technology to the marketplace, enabling visualization of even the most graphics-intensive applications. Teradici Cloud Access Software, built on PCoIP technology, enables enterprises to securely leverage public cloud GPU instances to confidently lift and shift the most graphics-intensive Windows or Linux applications to the public cloud, avoiding costly rewrites.
The company's technology is deployed by Fortune 500 enterprises, government agencies and service providers from around the world. Teradici also works closely with leading cloud providers to continue delivering the best user experience and enabling our customers the ability to scale to millions of users.Overview:
Teradici has a wide range of technologies, encompassing clients, hosts, protocols, and management, that work together to make Teradici's Cloud Access Software.
Teradici is looking for talented, creative and team-oriented Software Architect to work closely with our software development teams to enhance and extend Teradici's Cloud Access Software. We are looking for someone who has developer experience, technical leadership experience and software architecture experience.
You will be driving the ongoing development of the overall architecture of Teradici's PCoIP Solutions, keeping the big picture in mind. You'll be making decisions that relate to our current technologies, and also advancements taking place with the major cloud vendors.Responsibilities:
- Report directly to Teradici's Director of Product Development.
- Innovate product architecture while maintaining the integrity of existing products and observing maintenance constraints.
- Drive discussions around product content, working closely with Product Management to define product strategy and roadmap.
- Drive prototyping and proof of concept development activities.
- Lead software system architecture and design, while effectively communicating with the development teams who will be responsible for implementing the changes. The teams will need to understand the overall design and how their product works with the entire system.
- Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering or equivalent
- Proven track record of software architecture design
- Ability to quickly grasp complex systems and not get distracted by the details
- Ability to lead by example
- Experience with programming languages such as C/C++, Java and Python
- 10+ years of product and software development experience
- Experience with designing products with security as part of the software development cycle
- Experience with REST APIs and XML protocols
- Experience with data analytics
- Please advise in your application whether you are eligible to work in Canada
- Experience with modern authentication methods (i.e. OAuth 2.0, OpenID-Connect)
- Experience with identity and access management (i.e. Active Directory services, cloud IAM, domain controllers)
- Experience configuring networks including gateways, firewalls and security tools
- Software security training
- Experience with cloud services (i.e. AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Experience with SaaS (focusing on operations, security and architecture)
- Experience with IoT, Cloud Edge/Fog computing
- We offer a competitive base salary, Employee Bonus Plan (company performance based), stock option grants, retirement savings and attractive benefits package. We also offer three weeks of vacation for the first year (accrued and increased annually, up to 20 days per year).
- Monthly social events & activities.
- Luxury shuttle service to and fromthe nearest SkyTrain station.
- Underground and secured bike "cage".
- Fully equipped (and recently renovated) onsite gym, and Basketball and "Beach" Volleyball courts. Or you can join our yoga classes.
Posted: December 11, 2018
Closes: February 9, 2019