6-month contract Cloud Software Engineer role with an enterprise organization with remote onboarding.
- 6-month contract Cloud Software Engineer role
- Global enterprise organization
- Full remote onboarding
What & Why:
As a result of growth and investment in technology our client is looking to add a contract cloud software engineer to their team to support the development of apps that support their retail staff. You should have excellent development skills with the following technologies: AWS with Terraform, Serverless, Python, SQL, REST API, PostgreSQL, FIQL. You will be working cross functionally in your scrum team to deliver exceptional results. You will be responsible for R&D, concepts, and estimating solutions in an agile environment while also working with the operations team to triage and fix critical production issues.
This client has a global presence and is one of the most recognizable Canadian brands. They are well known for their corporate culture and have recently won major awards for their accomplishments in 2019. 2020 is shaping up to be the largest year of their 20+ year history with major investment in technology as well as an all-star leadership team who keeps you accountable and provides support while still affording you tremendous autonomy. They are located close to rapid transit in newly renovated offices in downtown Vancouver and have full remote on-boarding capability during Covid19.
You will bring the following education, skills and experience to the role:
- 4+ years of applicable development experience with the following technologies: AWS with Terraform, Serverless, Python, SQL, REST API, PostgreSQL, FIQL
- Minimum of 3 years working on AWS platform
- Experienced with writing and maintaining unit tests, continuous integration, and automation
- Experience working with REST APIs and integrating 3rd party systems.
- Experience working on retail ecommerce projects is a plus
- A degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, or a similar discipline, or equivalent work experience
If the sound of this opportunity excites you, and you’re confident that it’s a good fit for your experience and career goals, then we’d love to hear from you! Please send your updated resume to us by applying to this posting and one of our awesome team of recruiters will be in touch.
Software and Programming Information Technology