Teradici is the creator of the PCoIP remoting protocol technology and Cloud Access Software, the cutting edge solution for a cloud-ready future. The Company, founded in 2004 and based in Vancouver, Canada is focused on its core mission of seamless delivery of workstations and applications for end-users.
Teradici PCoIP® technology brings the next generation of secure remoting technology to the marketplace, enabling visualization of even the most graphics-intensive applications. Teradici Cloud Access Software, built on PCoIP technology, enables enterprises to securely leverage public cloud GPU instances to confidently lift and shift the most graphics-intensive Windows or Linux applications to the public cloud, avoiding costly rewrites.
The company's technology is deployed by Fortune 500 enterprises, government agencies and service providers from around the world. Teradici also works closely with leading cloud providers to continue delivering the best user experience and enabling our customers the ability to scale to millions of users.Overview:
We are looking for a highly motivated individual who is passionate about problem solving and thrives in working through complex scenarios. The Cloud Service Manager is responsible for the reliability, security, and efficiency of the customer facing Teradici Cloud environments. The ideal candidate will have an extensive background in all aspects of large-scale cloud deployment. The candidate will maintain the cadence of all Cloud service management activities including but not limited to security, continuous delivery, configuration management, service delivery, compliance, problem management, and performance.
Candidates must have a proven track record of building a culture centered on customer focus, efficient execution, high quality, rigorous testing, monitoring, and solid deployment practices. The candidate must be comfortable working hands on with the technology and proactively collaborating with various teams on defining SLAs, aligning on processes, tools and procedures.Responsibilities:
- Maintain a comprehensive understanding of all aspects of product delivery and Operations.
- Work with Product Development, Product Security, Corporate Compliance, Product Support, and other cross-functional teams on company priorities and roadmap planning for a rapidly growing customer base.
- Create and deploy scalable systems and monitoring for massively growing global infrastructure.
- Ensure compliance with privacy and security regulations.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts to refine operating processes and procedures.
- Develop trend analysis and prepare and execute service improvement plans to address identified gaps.
- Ensure recurring service impacting events are addressed with high urgency.
- Interact directly with Customers, Teradici executive leaders, Managers and key stakeholders to proactively communicate status on active Major Incidents or Crises.
- Identify problems and potential problems within Cloud Operations and recommend solutions.
- Ensure SLO's and any third-party supplier agreements are in alignment with and capable of delivering services within contracted timeframes.
- Prepare various weekly, monthly, quarterly, bi-annual and annual reports for customers, senior Management, partners, auditors and clients.
- Forecast and monitor cloud resources utilization and associated cost.
- Develop, augment and maintain both internal and customer facing documentation.
- Manage and deliver key collateral within customer engagements that identify, design, and implement technology and creative business solutions for large companies.
- BS/BA in Computer Science, math, telecommunications, or equivalent education or experience
- 10+ years in a high-level IT service management role
- Proven ability to deliver, measure, and manage web scale, high-growth systems to high availability targets.
- Experience with multiple international compliance requirements (HIPAA, HITRUST, FedRAMP, FERPA, PIPEDA, GDRP, etc)
- Solid understanding of information security standards and IT frameworks (NIST, CoBIT, ISF, etc)
- Experience with ITIL
- Experience with IT managing a data-centre, SaaS or cloud-based service offering
- A strong proponent for change management
- Understands and supports the DevOps mantra of fail fast, detect fast, fix fast and deploy fast
- Though not necessarily a programming role must be comfortable with technology and programming.
- Willingness to dig into technology, perform spikes, and demonstrate these technologies to stakeholders (i.e. logging, error reporting, monitoring, security scanning, billing)
- Willing to identify missing processes and supporting procedures and be an agent of change within Teradici
- Has a bias for automation
- Experience with the dominant public Cloud Service Provider platforms
- Experience with DevOps tools and environments like Jenkins, TeamCity, Git, Ansible, Puppet, Chef, Teraform
- Experience with Scrum and/or Kanban methodologies
- Experience with centralized logging services like SumoLogic , ELK, DataDog, Splunk
- Experience with monitoring tools like StackDriver, NewRelic, Graphite, Nagios, Zabbix.
- Strong knowledge of IT infrastructure includes switches, routers, firewalls, VPNs, IDS, IPS, Proxy, etc.
Background Check Requirements:
- We offer a competitive base salary, Employee Bonus Plan (company performance based), stock option grants, retirement savings and attractive benefits package. We also offer three weeks of vacation for the first year (accrued and increased annually, up to 20 days per year).
- Monthly social events & activities.
- Luxury shuttle service to and fromthe nearest SkyTrain station.
- Underground and secured bike "cage".
- Fully equipped (and recently renovated) onsite gym, and Basketball and "Beach" Volleyball courts. Or you can join our yoga classes.
Ability to meet Teradici customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include but is not limited to a Teradici Employee Background Check.