Brand new positions with an international market leader – if you have a strong systems administrator background and are experienced working with the cloud this position could be a great fit for you!
- Global company with a significant BC footprint
- Brand new position within a newly created team
- Innovative company which is rolling out new applications all the time
What & Why:
This organisation has traditionally delivered on-premise software solutions to their clients, however are making the move to a cloud-based SaaS delivery model with their next generation applications. This has created the need to multiple Cloud Operations Engineers to join them, whose primary responsibility will be to operate, scale and ensure the continuous operation of the cloud-based environment.
One of BC’s most innovative software companies, this organisation has a global footprint and has built strong client relationships in North America and further afield. They develop software solutions which make a difference in people’s day to day lives and are always looking to innovate and introduce new technologies to their product range.
You will bring the following education, skills and experience to the role:
- Experienced in the administration of cloud infrastructure and deployed applications for SaaS or PaaS companies in public cloud environments (AWS, Azure, Google etc).
- Experienced with use of DevOps tools/environments such as Jenkins, Ansible and Terraform
- Experienced working with containerised applications (ideally using Kubernetes)
- Tertiary qualifications in Computer Science, IT or related discipline
If the sound of this opportunity excites you, and you’re confident that it’s a good fit for your experience and career goals, then we’d love to hear from you! Please send your updated resume to us by applying to this posting and one of our awesome team of recruiters will be in touch.
Posted: November 28, 2018
Closes: January 27, 2019