Deloitte Global is the engine of the Deloitte network. Our professionals reach across disciplines and borders to develop and lead global initiatives. We deliver strategic programs and services that unite our organization.
Work you'll do
About the team
- In this interesting and diverse role, you'll be leading efforts to drive operational excellence for the Client-User Identity and Access Management solution utilized by Deloitte clients to authenticate to Deloitte solutions.
- Manage operational support team.
- Manage data collection for the updating of metrics to achieve productivity targets, reduce cost per unit, eliminate errors, and deliver excellent customer service
- Manage the application source code and source code based configuration management systems, Continuous Deployment (CD) pipelines, test automation frameworks, and functional testing suites
- Stay up-to-date on new technologies and automation techniques to improve the quality and efficiency of our technology operations
- Manage all production escalations received from various sources
- Identify the business impact of each escalation to determine Priority
- Host the Bi-Weekly Meetings with the Business to discuss status of various production changes
- Acts as a back- up Communication Officer in sending out notification of Priority 1 and Priority 2 incidents to selected Distribution Lists
- Ensure all change requests and defects are recorded
- Responsible for coordinating after-hours implementation activities
- Support the Business, Application Managers, and client's in resolving production issues
Deloitte Technology works at the forefront of technology development and processes to support and protect Deloitte around the world. In this truly global environment, we operate not in "what is" but rather "what can be" to help Deloitte deliver and connect with its clients, its communities, and one another in ways not previously conceived. Enough about us, let's talk about you
Do you possess the following experience?:
- 5+ Years hands on experience with Operations of Mission Critical Software Infrastructure
- Experience in technical support, QA, or workflow support
- Must be able to context-switch and manage multiple partners in parallel across various implementation stages
- Experience working with version control software, ADO, GitHub
- Participate in a 24x7x365 on-call rotation
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- Prior Big 4 experience
The salary range for this position is $85,000 - $156,000, and individuals may be eligible to participate in our bonus program. Deloitte is fair and competitive when it comes to the salaries of our people. We regularly benchmark across a variety of positions, industries, sectors, targets, and levels. Our approach is grounded on recognizing people's unique strengths and contributions and rewarding the value that they deliver.
Our Total Rewards Package extends well beyond traditional compensation and benefit programs and is designed to recognize employee contributions, encourage personal wellness, and support firm growth. Along with a competitive base salary and variable pay opportunities, we offer a wide array of initiatives that differentiate us as a people-first organization. Some representative examples include: $4,000 per year for mental health support benefits, a $1,300 flexible benefit spending account, 38+ days off (including 10 firm-wide closures known as "Deloitte Days"), flexible work arrangements and a hybrid work structure.Job Segment:
Testing, Quality Assurance, QA, Operations Manager, Technical Support, Technology, Quality, Operations