Join GroupHEALTH Benefit Solutions® today and become part of an organization that istransforming the way Canadian’s experience benefits.Our mission is simple
;We develop and deliver the most cost-effective employee benefits solutions to Canadian businesses.GroupHEALTH is accelerating - and you provide the
TheClient Experience Specialist provides updates to Affiliate clients for their Claims Experience, Industry Trends, Renewal Presentation, Plan Design Options and will solicit information surrounding the overall customer experience and quarterback resolution and solution for any problems, needs and frustrations.Outcomes
- Life Licensed in all applicable Provinces in which assigned clients reside.
- Proficient in all systems including WEBS, CRM, ERS, DMS, MIRA, Office, GoToMeeting and other required tools.
- Complete the first of 4 CEBS E-Learning Modules to become more familiar with the Group Benefits industry within the first 12 months.
- Understands any associated affiliate sales model and required client touchpoints.
- Completes Weekly Planner effective immediately
- Fulsome understanding of all GroupHEALTH products and services.
- Requisite understanding of all GroupHEALTH underwriting factors.
- Integration with all Client Service Team members to elicit any Problems, Needs and Frustrations that need to be addressed with Client Roster.
Education & Experience
- Scheduling regular intervals to review Benefits Experience with Client Roster and to elicit information surrounding Problems, Needs, and Frustration’s with the overall relationship.
- Presentation of renewal reports and cost mitigation strategies to assist clients in their benefits plan.
- Understanding all key GroupHEALTH products and services and how they could assist individual client scenarios.
- Provide clients timely information on benefits trends and or regulatory changes.
- Quarterback any client P, N, F’s to the appropriate departments and ensure that the appropriate resolutions and solutions are provided.
- Understand and apply appropriate Underwriting Factors to Cost Containment solutions to assist clients in maintaining an effective benefit plan in accordance with their objectives.
- Development and ongoing improvement of Benefits Experience reporting and presentation tools for clients
- Effectively utilizing CRM to manage cases and required tasks.
- Obtain and maintain appropriate Life License requirements and Continuing Education.
- Weekly check in with all Client Service team member to understand any escalated P, N, F’s from Client Roster.
- Develop annual budget for Client Gifts and scheduled touches.
- Develop and execute Client Retention process for any Terminated Clients.
- Generate and Submit Weekly Planner, inclusive of Quarterly Objectives to Manager.
- Provide effective Call Notes for each Client Interaction on CRM.
- Some travel will be required.
- Other duties as required.
Knowledge, Skills & Attributes
- Post secondary education in Business, Administration and/or accounting considered an asset, but not a requirement.
- Life Licensed considered an asset, or the ability to obtain Life License within 6 months of starting.
- Minimum 3 year’s work experience in sales or customer service.
- Experience in employee group benefits industry, underwriting, or insurance considered an asset, but not a requirement.
Want to be part of a rapidly growing company that is transforming the way Canadian’s experience benefits? Apply now!
- Analytical with the ability to structure and process qualitative or quantitative date and draw insightful conclusions. Exhibits a probing mind and achieves penetrating insights.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including written, listening and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to think strategically, with the ability to communicate “big picture” in an inspiring way; determines opportunities and threats through comprehensive analysis of current and future trends.
- Quick learner, with the ability to proficiently understand and absorb new information.
- Demonstrated ability to build trusted relationships across diverse range of stakeholders.
- Adaptability to change and ability to thrive in a rapidly changing environment.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure.
- Demonstrated ability to be persistent, tenacious and willing to go the distance to get something done.
- Ability to multi-task, meet deadlines and manage competing priorities.
- Strong attention to detail and high accuracy.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
- Persuasive with the ability to convince other to pursue a course of action.
We thank everyone who applies to theClient Experience Specialist role; however, due to the volume of applications we receive, we are only able to contact candidates who have been selected for an interview.
Banking, Finance and Insurance Health Care