NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Client Executive II to join our team in Victoria, British Columbia (CA-BC), Canada (CA).
NTT DATA is looking to hire a dynamic, high-energy, success-oriented Client Executive to build and grow our consulting business in Victoria with a focus on client relationship and account management and delivery oversight. NTT DATA is a full service provider with a focus on Consulting and Digital Transformation services.
As a Client Executive, you'll work with our delivery teams to execute engagements, create and implement growth plans on existing accounts. You will also work with our Sales Executive, proposal and resource management teams, to identify and close sales opportunities. Key Areas of Responsibility
• Develop, retain and expand business relationships with assigned accounts in the territory.
• Establish account management plans, and strategic sales objectives as required to manage assigned accounts effectively and efficiently.
• Build and assemble partnerships and consortiums with other technology firms to deliver complete solutions.
• Work with clients for the full life cycle of an opportunity and with the NTT DATA Resource Managers to staff associated delivery teams.
• Work with delivery teams to ensure projects and engagements meet or exceed client expectations.
• Work with corporate teams to ensure compliance with policies - specifically, risk and legal.
• Work with the Sales Executive to generate leads through existing contacts, marketing events, and prospecting campaigns.
• Contribute to the development, coordination and delivery of local marketing campaigns.
• Meet and exceed defined sales quotas and build our business. Professional Qualifications & Experience
• University degree in business or equivalent desired.
• 8+ years' experience selling IT professional services.
• Have a strong understanding of one or more of the technology areas including MS Dynamics 365, Oracle Fusion Applications, Salesforce, Business Analytics, Machine Learning, Cloud Strategy and Services, modern Custom Development platforms and techniques.
• Bring an established network of contacts within the BC market (e.g. commercial, higher education, broader public sector).
• Significant experience in all aspects of the sales cycle, including lead generation, qualification, opportunity development, proposal development, contract negotiation and contract administration.
• Experience working with and managing partners.
• A proven history of delivering complex consulting engagements (first hand delivery experience) ideally for public sector clients.
• Experience with consultative selling of business applications to business decision makers (C-level).
• Proven ability to forecast and experience using sales pipeline and revenue forecasting tools, i.e. Salesforce.
• Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills with an emphasis on developing trusted advisor status and building long-term client relationships.
• Self-motivated and entrepreneurial, able to work both independently and collaboratively with various teams to build our presence in the market.
• Strong organizational and planning skills. About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100. NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants without regarding to race, color, religion, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for all employees. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter so that we may connect you with the appropriate team. Job Segment:
Consulting, Pre-Sales, Database, Oracle, Technology, Sales
Customer Service and Support Sales and Marketing