Do you share our passion for:
• Advocating for our customers' needs and creating a personalize experience
• Genuinely displaying humanity in every customer interaction
• Being an exceptional communicator - listen, honest and clear
• Getting things done by leveraging each other's unique talents
• Proactively adapting to meet the changing needs of our customers
As a Client Care Representative within the Mobility team, you will be the voice of TELUS' mobility customers dealing with our wireless services, cellphone plans and packages. Working in an established world-class contact centre that offers excellence in post-sales support for TELUS products and services; you will provide world-class customer care in a call centre environment to our clients. You will also interpret client requirements and recommend/sell solutions that meet those needs; while ensuring excellent customer service by communication with the internal team, and/or ensure and appropriately transfer to the responsible department when required.
The Client Care Representative call centre operates 5 days a week. Shifts are scheduled based on a set rotation and posted 5 weeks in advance. Currently the hours of operation are:
• Monday - Friday 7:00am - 7:00pm PST Please note we are hiring both Regular Full-Time and Part-Time positions.
For FT, you will be scheduled 37.5 hours per week and PT you will be scheduled a minimum of 20 hours per week up to 37.5 hours per week. Also, in order to insure your success in your new role, both positions will be provided with 8 weeks Full-Time paid virtual training for which you must be available to attend - the hours for training will be Mon-Fri 8:00am - 4:00pm. Please be advised that you will only be considered for this position if you are fluent in Mandarin or Cantonese.
Our next class is scheduled for late November.
Please note that this position will require you to work temporarily from home. What's in it for you?
At TELUS, we understand that a big part of our success comes from the people we hire, which is why we honour our employees with an excellent compensation package with a starting wage of $22.17 per hour plus sales incentives. You can also take advantage of our campus setting complete with paid virtual training programs, state-of the-art equipment, e.Lofts, cyber cafes and career development planning that will help you gain the tools needed to help you shift your career into high gear in various exciting roles, including quality coaching, floor support, front-line management, training and IT support.
Our culture supports a learning-based environment supported by pay-for-performance and a personal life balance. In many of our contact centres there are opportunities for you to become eligible for our At Home Agent program.
The TELUS At Home Agent Program is an innovative work arrangement that enables team members to carry out their work responsibilities from home, rather than from the traditional office location. An At Home Agent is able to work from a dedicated workspace within their homes using the same desktop tools as a team member who works in the office. All new employees start in the office environment and have the option to apply for the AHA program during internal postings. Qualifications: Required Skills, Abilities, and Attributes:
• Fluency in English, Mandarin, Cantonese or all languages
• Successful experience in a sales role and/or customer service environment
• Familiarity with communication products and services
• Mathematical aptitude
• Able to deliver sales and service excellence by demonstrating tenacity, persuasiveness, and strong interpersonal skills
• Ability to present a professional image and communicate effectively
• You are able to analyze data, utilize problem-solving skills, and recommend solutions
• Able to maintain a high level of performance under the pressure of time constraints and a fast-paced, changing environment
• Must have accurate and efficient keyboarding and data entry skills
• Commitment to continuous improvement
• Demonstrated ability to learn and apply learned skills and complete and pass all training requirements
• Familiarity with voice and data/IP products and services is an asset Additional Requirements:
• You have the ability to work various shifts including evenings, weekends, and statutory holidays, based on business requirements
• Cannot be a student with a student scheduling requirement Who is TELUS?
We're a high-performing team of individuals who collectively make TELUS one of the leading telecommunications companies in Canada. Our competitive consumer offerings include wireline, wireless, internet and Optik TV™. We also deliver a compelling range of products and services for small, medium and large businesses; and have carved out a leadership position in the health, energy, finance and public sector markets with innovative industry specific solutions.
The TELUS team is as diverse as the society we live in and the customers we serve. We're also passionate about creating success for our customers, our shareholders, our communities and our team.
Do you share our passion?
At TELUS, you create future friendly possibilities®
At TELUS, we are committed to diversity and equitable access to employment opportunities based on ability.
Customer Service and Support