Monday, August 15, 2022
The Civil Engineer/Engineer-in-Training (EIT) will be responsible for the accurate and timely preparation of the design and analysis for telecommunication sites across Canada. The Civil Engineer/Engineer-in-Training (EIT) will be responsible for the antenna and shelter support design and analysis, they will also perform site and construction inspections as needed. Other duties such as working with project managers to ensure schedules and timelines are achieved are required.
Accountability and Dependability
Ethics and Integrity Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in engineering - Civil Engineering (From a Canadian University).
- 3rd year students may be considered for interim field/inspector positions.
- Proficient AutoCAD, Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word &Excel etc.).
- Ability to work independently and efficiently write technical reports and can collect accurate field measurements and data
- Ability to climb telecommunication towers and work at heights in all seasons
- G ood physical fitness
- Experience in concrete/steel design, surveying or construction
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- High attention to detail
- Ability to maintain professional working relationships with co-workers and clients
- Must be reliable, trustworthy and have a positive attitude!
Education and Training Engineering