About our Client
Our client, a renowned civil engineering company, is looking for a new Civil Construction Inspector to join their team. As part of your role, you'll be Inspecting all company services to ensure they comply with health & safety regulations. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Construction Inspector with at least 5 years experience in a similar role to join a company with over 100 years experience in the Design & Engineering Industry.
- Inspect all services and where necessary install methods to ensure ordinances are complied with
- Identify violations and risks
- Carry out site inspections, initial, follow-ups and final
- Ensuring building complies with ICC codes
- Coordinate with contractors
- Perform erosion and sediment control inspection services
- Work with the team to resolve all violations
- At least 5 years experience in a similar role
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Confident and clear liaising with clients, contractors, and all construction staff regarding violations
- Excellent organization skills
- Energetic and self-motivated
All applicants must have legal permission to work in Canada and require a valid Work Permit and Social Insurance Number.
Good jobs go fast. Don't wait apply today!
Visit our website www.recruitinginmotion.com
for a complete listing of all our exciting job opportunities. There is no fee to job seekers.
We are Vancouver's #1 Employment Agency and represent BC's top employers!
Posted: November 16, 2018
Closes: January 15, 2019