Civil, Chemical, or Environmental PROJECT ENGINEER: Harvey 2416
Our Engineering department is a versatile group of professionals who work on many different types of projects (wastewater, waste management, storm water, landfill, remediation technologies, etc.).
- Our clients range from municipality, industry, developers, transportation, etc.
- We assist clients with identifying potential sources of their environmental concerns and provide a solution or an action plan for them to implement.
- In addition, we assist with permit applications, develop engineering design drawings and specifications, develop monitoring programs and reporting, oversee contracts, and provide construction oversight.
- On larger or more complex projects, we work closely with our other departments (Biology and Contaminated Sites) to provide our client a comprehensive consultant service.
Our Engineering department has an immediate opening for PROJECT ENGINEER
- We are looking for a graduate with 5 years plus working experience in Chemical, or Environmental Engineering discipline, in environmental consulting or related industry and a P. Eng. designation.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills and an aptitude for engineering design and project management.
- You believe firmly in the importance of teamwork and adding value to the team.
- You can manage your time effectively and are enthusiastic, positive and focused on solutions, not problems.
- Your experience includes many of the duties listed below.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Manage studies for remedial options, treatment system upgrades, stormwater infrastructure, landfill closure techniques, air contaminant sources, etc.
- Working on a design team for remedial systems, chemical injections, barrier walls, treatment plant components, landfill covers, etc.
- Occasional travel to sites to observe site conditions, oversee staff and contractors, and manage field engineering
- Report reviews for monitoring reports, audit findings, technical reports, design briefs, specifications, tender documents, etc.
- Manage schedule, budget, staffing for projects
This is a fulltime position
Salary is open, depending on current work experience
Benefits package is available after 3 months
We are a supportive and dynamic working environment