Finning Canada Number of Openings:
This role will be responsible for a number of sales reporting functions for new equipment sales for CI. Working closely with supply chain and the demand planning team, you will need to support the team in accurately building a forecast to meet future new equipment needs in all CI machine business division. Insights development using a number of data sources to drive awareness of market share and revenue opportunities within Finning's dealer territory. Supporting the industry manager team on a monthly basis to report out to Cat on sales execution performance metrics and supporting actions to deliver on KPIs.Job Description:
- Data mining, report creation and KPI monitoring to effectively communicate equipment market share data and results. The goal is to use the data to be able to tell a story that will enable Finning to grow market share and revenue in all business lines.Market share reporting (PINS)Data mining / report development. Reports will include PINS performance, participation, New Customer Sales Contribution, Lost sales submissions to Cat and analysis and other reports as required.
- Prepare formal and informal reports to communicate results of analysis or provide specialized reporting based on business requirements - presenting data graphically and effectively while translating complex findings into written reports.Executive and regional management reporting requirements Quarterly and AOP reporting.
- Supporting supply chain and the demand planning team in providing accurate industry and demand forecasting using insights and information from the strategy team in the ordering of inventory to support future growth opportunities
- Using multiple sources of data whether internal or external to develop insights into the business and communicate to strategy owners, product managers, and sale leaders.
- Supporting the development of the annual business plan for market share, participation metrics, and new customer sales contribution metrics. Working closely with supply chain, industry managers, and industry / demand planning team. Consistently providing data and insights to support growth in all CI new machine business divisions.
Education & Experience:
- Excel proficiency (Advanced) and knowledge of querying languages
- Proficiency in tableau, Smartsheet, power BI,
- Self-driven to be curious about what the data is saying that is an alternate view to traditional thinking.
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Solid numerical skills
- Expertise in data visualization
- Data cleansing, preparation, and visualization
- Statistical knowledge
- Attention to detail
- Domain knowledge
- Customer service: willing to help a variety of mainly internal customers with the ability to deliver industry and demand insights data in an innovative format and style
- Analytical: collects and researches data, uses intuition and experience to complement data, and analyzed and summarized findings
- Communication: speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations, listens and gets clarification, responds well to questions and demonstrates strong presentation skills; writes clearly and informatively, edits work for errors, varies writing style to meet stakeholder's requirements, and presents numerical data effectively.
- Business acumen: understands business implication of decisions, displays orientation to profitability, demonstrates knowledge of market and competition, and aligns work with strategic goals.
- Team player: demonstrates the ability to work with employees and business leaders at all levels throughout the organization
- Advanced knowledge of forecasting processes among Finning's array of products including new, used and rental equipment.
- An understanding of core dealer processes and the relationship with Caterpillar and other suppliers.
- Finance and general accounting knowledge coupled with a sound understanding of business processes, the interrelationship of different business functions and operational needs.
- An understanding of Finning's customers, our overall market and our role as a heavy equipment supplier in western Canada
- Proficient in use of MS office suite and in house systems
- Understanding and adherence to Finning policies and procedure
- Post-Secondary Diploma or Degree in a related sales analyst discipline.
- 5 - 10 years of relevant experience
W e are committed to diversity at Finning, to building and sustaining a diverse and inclusive workforce and as an equal opportunity employer we encourage applications from all qualified individuals. Finning does not discriminate against applicants based on genders, races, national and ethnic origins, religions, ages, sexual orientation, marital and family status, and/or mental or physical disabilities.
Customer Service and Support Sales and Marketing