TELUS Partner Solutions: We partner with domestic and international carriers, service providers and hyper-scalers to share leading over-the-top technologies, bringing the world's fastest network to our customers and the best of TELUS to our global peers. Partner Solutions team members are exposed to the broader telecommunications industry like no-where else and they develop leading edge insights to changes in the telecommunications industry and evolving technology trends. Join our Team
TELUS Partner Solutions is looking for a Channel Manager to help existing partners implement and integrate their TELUS High-speed service offerings into their daily business activities. Reporting to the Director - Products & Services for TELUS Partner Solutions, you work in a collaborative team which is responsible for the Product Management and Product Marketing of a portfolio of Broadband data, Next Generation WAN, Networking, and cloud based ICT services.
Partner Solutions team members include people like you - enthusiastic, innovative, passionate and energetic. We believe that you'll find our high-performance culture personally fulfilling, professionally challenging and financially rewarding. Help us:
• Advance our industry-leading strategy
• Achieve meaningful commercial differentiation in the markets we serve
• Evolve data and cloud based services
• Drive continued operating efficiency and effectiveness What YOU Do:
Build relationships with existing partners in an effort to improve TELUS sell-through of high speed internet access services. A self-starter and team player who is curious and eager to learn, you will own and implement on key HSIA customer solutions working directly with the TELUS Partner Solutions Sales Team. Responsibilities:
• Develop, foster and maintain relationships with existing channel partners across Canada
• Liaise with TELUS internal partners, including but not limited to Sales, Care, Network Planning, NBD, Marketing & Product Management to ensure frictionless order entry to installation
• Collaborate with TELUS Marketing and Sales teams to maximize our penetration and intensity of sales per channel
• Train Partners on product and on-line portals to ensure through knowledge of product versus competitors
• Effectively document and track all stages of developments in Salesforce.com
• Act as a SPOC for your partners elevating TELUS as the leader in their product portfolio
• Facilitate meetings with subject matter experts between TELUS and Partner
• Drive product loading in your portfolio
• Influence Partner sales on which service offerings and solutions to be presented to customers
• Engage and participate in account and opportunity reviews, operational reviews and sales planning
• Working with the Account Executives and Operation teams to manage company's relationship with various prospects, clients, and partners Qualifications: Required Knowledge:
• A high achieving tech savvy quick learner with an exceptional track record of success in Sales, Relationship Management and Marketing
• Demonstrated ability to understand financial KPIs and business development Required Skills & Abilities:
• Able to sell, convince and gain buy-in
• Strong presentation skills, sound written communication skills and comfortable with public speaking
• Proficient at record keeping with knowledge of Salesforce an asset
• Performance driven with a bias for action
• Strong interpersonal skills; the ability to develop strong business relationships and the demonstrated capability of working effectively with cross-functional teams is essential
• Customer First passion
• Ability to maintain a high level of performance under changing conditions and time constraints
• Must exemplify, illustrate, promote and apply corporate values
• Must possess behavioral flexibility, tenacity and key communication skills
• Demonstration of sound judgment and decisiveness
• Demonstrated success in executing an active market/calling plan with minimal direction Required Professional Designation/Certification:
• Related Marketing or Business Management degree/diploma or equivalent related experience
• 5-7 years of experience in Marketing, Business Development and/or Sales experience in Telecommunications
• Experience supporting 3rd party sales teams is an asset Great-to-haves
• Bilingual (French and English)
• Dealer channel experience Who is TELUS?
We're a high-performing team of individuals who collectively make TELUS one of the leading telecommunications companies in Canada. Our competitive consumer offerings include wireline, wireless, internet and Optik TV™. We also deliver a compelling range of products and services for small, medium and large businesses; and have carved out a leadership position in the health, energy, finance and public sector markets with innovative industry specific solutions.
Everyone belongs at TELUS. It doesn't matter who you are, what you do or how you do it, at TELUS, your unique contribution and talents will be valued and respected. Because the more diverse perspectives we have the more likely we are to crack the code on what our customers want and our communities need.
Do you share our passion?
At TELUS, you
create future friendly® possibilities.
At TELUS, we are committed to diversity and equitable access to employment opportunities based on ability.
Sales and Marketing