IT/IQ Tech Recruiters is seeking a Change Manager (Supply Chain/Finance) to join our client in Vancouver, BC.
Why work with our client?
- Competitive rates
- Centrally located
- Transit accessible
- Ensuring all plans and activities are in alignment and consistent with the overall OCM strategy for the program.
- Ensures change management activities are embedded within project plans.
- Executing on the relevant change management and communication activities for their workstream
- Translate and simplify technical language into plain English, using an informal and friendly tone
- Embedded within the project workstreams but also works closely with the OCM team to understand the interdependencies between the workstreams – and ensure change management activities reflect these interdependencies.
- Provides day-to-day change management support to the project team.
- Acts as an advocate for the OCM program, promoting the benefits of change practice and demonstrating value to leaders in the successful implementation of their business initiatives.
- Proactively look for opportunities to strengthen our approach to managing change
- Partners with other change management advisors to support work with stakeholders, identifying OCM requirements, and providing OCM expertise and consultation.
- Assesses organizational, business leader and employee readiness for change. Identifies anticipated resistance and potential impacts; and develops strategies to mitigate risks and exposures and support successful implementation of change.
- Leads OCM process for large scale initiatives within their workstream, engaging contracted and internal resources in the development, execution and implementation of change management plans.
- Engages senior leaders as sponsors for change initiatives. Supports stakeholders, monitors progress, tracks and reports issues, and analyzes success metrics.
- Provides regular updates of the workstream’s change management strategy and plans.
Top Skills Required
- A degree in a related discipline, and six years of organizational change management experience at progressive levels of responsibility, involving projects which implemented large, complex, enterprise-wide change in a unionized environment.
- Bachelor’s degree; PROSCI certification or similar change management certification, designation, or methodology training and application.
- Advanced knowledge of the concepts, principles, practices, and techniques of OCM, including demonstrated ability in assessing change-related needs and readiness; developing strategies to overcome change inhibitors; developing, implementing, and monitoring plans for large and complex change projects
- Must have strong skills and experience of the Microsoft Office suite (MS Teams and SharePoint is a benefit)
- Advanced interpersonal and communication skills to advise and consult with project sponsors and leaders at all levels on OCM practices and processes
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Solid planning and organizational skills
- Solid problem solving and decision-making skills to deal with obstacles during implementation, including ability to adapt to changing priorities and business needs
- Solid research and analytical skills to conduct needs assessments, and identify best practice trends and methods
- Demonstrated ability to analyze, problem solve, stay organized and manage multiple assignments
- Strong attention to detail, with the ability to maintain and ensure accuracy
- Ability to work effectively both individually, and in a collaborative, team setting
- Capable of working efficiently in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Ability to measure their own effectiveness and demonstrate value
- Must be legally eligible to work in Canada
Why work with us?
- Build a long-term relationship with an experienced recruitment expert
- Access to the ‘hidden’ job market – opportunities across Canada that aren’t posted on job boards
- Get a high-level understanding of market dynamics affecting your industry
- Gain insight into the culture of the company you’re applying for before submitting your profile
IT/IQ Tech Recruiters provides contract and permanent IT recruitment services to employers across Canada. We have a specialized approach to recruiting, segmenting our recruitment teams into specialty practice areas focusing on Development, PMO, Infrastructure and BI/CRM/ERP skill sets.
This approach enables our recruiters to become specialists; they know the market and work hard to understand each candidates’ capabilities, goals, career ambitions and quickly present them with the best possible opportunities. We are committed to helping candidates develop their careers and to helping our clients grow their business and complete important projects successfully.
We create opportunities for IT Professionals to empower business.