NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Change Manager
to join our team in Burnaby, British Columbia (CA-BC), Canada (CA). Job Responsibilities:
• Ensure Changes are properly managed per established process definition and policy.
• Produce management information, including the applicable section(s) of the service review report.
• Be the liaison between the account team and the respective ITIL process team.
• Advocate, train, communicate and enforce Change Management activities within the account team
• Receive, log, and prioritize all RFCs in collaboration with the initiator; reject RFCs that are totally impractical.
• Authorize acceptable changes after given by the CAB or ECAB.
• Liaise with release management to ensure coordination of building, testing, and implementation of Changes in accordance with schedules.
• Issue Change Schedules.
• Review all implemented Changes to ensure they met their objectives; refer back any that have been backed out or have failed (not agree responsible the original business objective has been met).
• Analyze Change records to determine any trends or apparent problems that occur; seek rectification with relevant parties.
• Chair all CAB and ECAB meetings
• Convene urgent CAB or ECAB meetings for all urgent RFCs
• Decide who will come to which meetings, who gets which RFCs, what is to be changed, and people's areas of expertise.
• Produce CAB meeting agenda--prepare RFCs for review, issue agenda, and circulate all RFCs to CAB members in advance of meetings to allow prior consideration
• Formal closure of Change records (RFCs).
• Monitor the effectiveness of Change Management and make recommendations for improvement
• Drive the efficiency of Change Management, including developing and maintaining relevant processes and procedures
• Maintain Change Log--update items noting any actions to correct problems and/or improve service quality.
• Chair Post Implementation Review (PIR). Basic Qualifications:
• Minimum 8+ years of experience across various ITIL Process/discipline with the IT Industry.
• Minimum 5 + years of experience in Change Management Process
Degree: Bachelors in any stream or equivalent work experience
• Certification: Mandatory ITIL V3 Foundation, good to have ITIL 4 Edition Foundation About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100. NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law. Job Segment:
Change Management, Consulting, Manager, Management, Technology