Change Analyst contract opportunity with a global retail client located in downtown Vancouver.
- 6 month contract opportunity for an Organizational Change Analyst
- Great opportunity to work on the largest enterprise transformation within the organization
- Sought after Vancouver employer – a local success story.
What & Why:
Due to a large-scale transformation within our client we are searching for a Change Analyst for a 6-month contract with a likelihood of renewal. This program has 5 different systems with more than 20 different functional groups using it. You will be working on a project with a net new system being implemented. Someone with experience setting up new processes and system implementation experience is ideal. You will be leading the training and will be executing change strategy, designing and development approach
Our client is a global retail leader and a true Vancouver success story. They are known for their work life balance and encouragement of a healthy lifestyle. 2017 was one of their most successful years in their 20-year history which has led to them embarking on a number of large scale global growth initiatives for 2018. They are located close to rapid transit downtown.
You will bring the following education, skills and experience to the role:
- 2-5 years experience in Change Management
- Experience implementing new systems for a company that hasn’t used it before.
- Experience setting up new processes, demand and forecasting
- Strong process development skills
- Supporting teams learning the new system and figuring out how the new system will impact the stakeholders
If the sound of this opportunity excites you, and you’re confident that it’s a good fit for your experience and career goals, then we’d love to hear from you! Please send your updated resume to us by applying to this posting and one of our awesome team of recruiters will be in touch.
Posted: November 28, 2018
Closes: January 27, 2019