Canada Drives is a young, dynamic, and fast growing company. We work with dealerships and finance partners across Canada to ensure that every customer, regardless of bad credit or no credit, has access to the financing they need. The ideal candidate will have great attention to detail in order to ensure that our sales teams continues to exceed customer expectations while optimizing best practices.
NOTE- This is a remote, full-time permanent, work-from-home position and is open to all applicants from across the Lower Mainland. Once hired, we will provide you with everything you need to do your job. What You'll Be Doing:
What You Should Already Have:
- Developing a deep understanding of all the products and services offered by the sales department and the process in which customers are created.
- Listening to sales department call recordings and completing a corresponding report for each one
- Helping establish quality standards and a compliance processes for sales staff
- Reporting results to the management team for the sales division
- High attention to detail
- Prior call-center experience a plus, but not required
- Resulted-oriented, creative and charismatic with the desire to share a laugh or two with your teammates
What we offer:
We are offering you an entry level job at one of the most exciting and fastest growing companies in Canada. The majority of our managers started in a similar role and similar wage and now play key roles and are high earners in a growing company, we are big believers in promoting from within and developing our own talent.
- Full training by successful managers (all have done the job themselves) is provided at the beginning of your job and throughout your employment.
- Comprehensive Health Benefits.
- Starting salary of $17 per hour
Customer Service and Support