20969 Position Type:
Vancouver,BC, Canada Location:
Vancouver H/O - Canfor/CWPM_1000 (BC13)
Canfor's strength comes from the diversity of our skilled and resilient workforce. As our company continues to grow and diversify, so do our career opportunities. Let us take this opportunity to tell you how you could be the best fit for Canfor. The Opportunity:
The Business Systems Analyst (BSA) is responsible for overall technical business ownership of the HR systems framework, including case management, core HR and payroll. The BSA understands end to end HR data and business processes, possess knowledge of system integrations and leads / supports teams on technical issue resolution, implementation of new modules and functionality, and facilitates business change management.
The HR system scope includes SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central (EC), EC-Payroll (SAP Payroll) cloud environments and will support new SAP SuccessFactors modules as they are implemented. In addition, the BSA will provide Accenture EC and EC-Payroll testing and reporting tools support.
The Business Systems Analyst will also support the onboarding of any new HR data that is necessary due to mergers and acquisitions. Key Responsibilities:
- Serve as the expert configuration resource for implemented modules/functions of SuccessFactors Employee Central (EC) and EC-Payroll (SAP Payroll) applications.
- Support core HR and payroll with issue and escalation management, which includes reporting, analyzing and resolving issues.
- Provide hands-on support of SAP Payroll and related reports by ensuring it is properly configured according to legislation, collective agreement, internal polices and/or best practice.
- Lead or assist in various projects, system changes and audits, with a focus on end-to-end business data and associated processes.
- Capture and document non-functional requirements that are important to the user community (i.e. usability, learnability, reliability). Liaise with architecture to ensure other non-functional requirements are considered (i.e. security, compatibility, maintainability).
- Coordinate diverse groups who contribute to business requirements and build consensus for requirements across the various user groups.
- Oversee/facilitate the implementation and testing of HRIS service packs (SAP SuccessFactors, Spinifex etc.), semi-annual upgrades and other system updates.
- For feature enhancements and/or acquisition activities, participate in the project management process including: assessing business and application requirements, evaluating design specifications, reviewing system configuration, identifying security requirements, leading data migration of HR and payroll data, developing test plans, and coordinating test execution and implementation.
- Serve as an HR/Payroll team Business Intelligence (BI) resource/support, including coordination with the BI lead resource for requirements analysis, data modeling, testing, security, integration and query development.
Our Talent Acquisitions team is actively recruiting on this role and in order to be considered, please apply today!
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- Experience with SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central (EC) and EC-Payroll (SAP Payroll) systems configuration and business support, preferably in a team lead role.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with proven capability to work cross functionally.
- Ability to manage multiple projects/assignments, ability to work with a broad range of administrative, technical, and functional staff.
- Demonstrated ability to learn new technologies and possess the technical aptitude to understand data flow and system interactions.
- Expertise in facilitation, negotiation, gaining consensus and managing conflicting set of requirements.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as a team member.
- Demonstrated proactive work ethic and sense of urgency to do what it takes to get the job done.
At Canfor, diversity means understanding, recognizing and valuing
the differences that make each person unique. We see inclusion and diversity as an essential part of our productivity, creativity, innovation and competitive advantage. We strive for a fair and equitable recruitment process
, where hiring decisions are based on the individual qualifications and experience of each applicant. We are not your run of the mill forest products company, join us and find out why. #canfortalent Follow us on LinkedIn , Twitter , and Facebook for Canfor news, career opportunities, and upcoming events!
The city of Vancouver is both a natural beauty and a progressive urban centre, a rare place on earth that is idyllic and electric all at once. With one of Canada's mildest climates, Vancouver is ideally suited for those devoted to outdoor pursuits, health and wellness. Along with its endless supply of fresh air and clean water, Vancouver also boasts countless choices for culturally diverse, world-class cuisine and an inventory of arts and entertainment events. For more information, visit http://canfor.com/our-company/our-communities/vancouver
#ind123 Job Segment:
Systems Analyst, Payroll, SAP, ERP, Information Systems, Technology, Finance