IT/IQ Tech Recruiters is seeking a Business Systems Analyst to join our client in Burnaby, B.C.
Why work with our client?
- Undergoing a major business transformation to online e-commerce
- An enterprise private sector client that offers long term contract opportunities
- A global established organization with multiple brands
- An opportunity to work alongside Vancouver's top IT Consultants
- Work with business users to analyze business problems; understand requirements and objectives; liaise with IT team; adopt best practices and deliver documented solutions.
- Understand end to end business processes, provide routine troubleshooting, support, and user training as well as analysis and solution development for functional and technical issues.
- Perform fit gap analysis of ERP solutions
- Configure off the shelf ERP functionality to satisfy business requirements.
- Work with software developers, testers and third-party vendors to design, build and test system enhancements, reports, interfaces, and workflows.
- Actively support our client’s Unreserved Commitment to Safety: to send everyone home, every day, the way they came to work, by taking personal responsibility for your safety and safety of your team, co-workers and customers.
Top Skills Required
- Minimum 2 years of experience implementing or supporting ERP supply chain systems with a focus on inventory and warehouse management.
- Hands on experience configuring ERP solutions preferably Oracle or Netsuite.
- Strong knowledge of inventory management and warehouse management processes.
- Knowledge of inventory accounting and costing, and SOX compliance.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, fast-paced, loosely structured, collaborative environment.
- Experience integrating on-prem, cloud, and mobile applications.
- Experience working with heavily customized or fully custom applications.
Good understanding of contemporary systems, development methodologies and tools in a large corporate setting.
- Must be legally eligible to work in Canada
Why work with us?
- IT/IQ has consistently been one of the top three vendor’s year over year since 2010
- We provide excellent access to key hiring managers, which other agencies may not have access to
- When hiring managers are reviewing resumes, they will review the resumes from the agencies that have previously proven themselves and can be trusted
IT/IQ Tech Recruiters provides contract and permanent IT recruitment services to employers across Canada. We have a specialized approach to recruiting, segmenting our recruitment teams into specialty practice areas focusing on Development, PMO, Infrastructure and BI/CRM/ERP skill sets.
This approach enables our recruiters to become specialists; they know the market and work hard to understand each candidates’ capabilities, goals, career ambitions and quickly present them with the best possible opportunities. We are committed to helping candidates develop their careers and to helping our clients grow their business and complete important projects successfully.
We create opportunities for IT Professionals to empower business.