IT/IQ Tech Recruiters is seeking a Business Systems Analyst to join our client in the Lower Mainland.
About Our Client
- A Global organization and local industry leader in the sales industry that has eCommerce platforms, currently going through a large business merger.
- An organization with an executive team that believes in investing in cutting edge technologies and new initiatives
- Excellent benefits for permanent employees and large long-term contracts for consultants
- Create and/or groom a product backlog ensuring that fixes and enhancements are prioritized and delivered per an agreed-upon schedule
- Create systems models, specifications, diagrams and charts to provide direction to system programmers
- Assist in the planning, design, development, and deployment of new applications and enhancements to existing applications
- Responsible for developing and maturing the system analysis practice within the program team
- Review and analyze the effectiveness and efficiency of existing systems and develop strategies for improving or further leveraging these systems
- Work with business and technical teams to understand and improve process including documentation of, and enhancements to, SOP (Standard Operating Procedures)
- Manage User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
Top Skills Required
- Experienced in requirements gathering, documentation, and senior stakeholder management
- Strong technical ability, with a proficiency in SQL (T-SQL, PL-SQK, MySQL)
- Technical ability in Java or .NET programming languages
- Strong background in developing technical documentation and working with technical teams
- Excellent facilitation, organizational and communication skills
- Excellent problem solving and conflict resolution skills
- Strong understanding of SDLC and Agile methodologies
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to perform testing (UAT & SIT)
- Ability to develop and deliver business process related training
Why work with us?
- IT/IQ has consistently been one of the top three vendor’s year over year since 2010
- We provide excellent access to key hiring managers, which other agencies may not have access to
- When hiring managers are reviewing resumes, they will review the resumes from the agencies that have previously proven themselves and can be trusted
IT/IQ Tech Recruiters provides contract and permanent IT recruitment services to employers across Canada. We have a specialized approach to recruiting, segmenting our recruitment teams into specialty practice areas focusing on Development, PMO, Infrastructure and BI/CRM/ERP skill sets.
This approach enables our recruiters to become specialists; they know the market and work hard to understand each candidates’ capabilities, goals, career ambitions and quickly present them with the best possible opportunities. We are committed to helping candidates develop their careers and to helping our clients grow their business and complete important projects successfully.
We create opportunities for IT Professionals to empower business.
Keywords: ITIQ IT-IQ
Posted: October 23, 2018
Closes: December 22, 2018