NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Business Sys. Analysis Senior Specialist to join our team in Victoria, British Columbia (CA-BC), Canada (CA). How You'll Help Us:
As a Business Analyst you will work directly with stakeholders to define the end-to-end requirements related to a new or existing event or process. You are a driver who is critical to redesigning processes to include improvements in service, support, and performance measures. Why the Role is Important:
Your communication skills will ensure stakeholders understand business value and required outcomes. In addition, by confirming that the entire project team understands the goals of the project, you will focus our team on making sure that everything we do efficiently fulfills the business requirements. At the same time, we will make sure to equip you with the skills and resources necessary to perform these tasks. Once You Are Here, You Will:
• Gather, understand, and document business requirements including identification of business impacts arising from a new service or change in service or business process
• Prepare feasibility studies, business cases, requirements analysis, gap analysis, training material, strategy plans, and decision notes
• Facilitate workshops including business process reviews, requirements gathering, production readiness, etc. with a wide range of business and technical stakeholders.
• Participate in the development and execution of test cases for various levels of testing.
• Assists with the formal training of system users.
• In addition to requirements gathering, develops the related solution designs including options and recommendations. Design work must adhere to project/government standards.
• Assist with the identification and business design of system integrations to a variety of source systems.
• Assist with the identification and business design of data conversions/manipulations that may require either automated or manual completion.
• Develop documentation and provides knowledge transfer to ministry staff, other project team members, or other external resources for either project, or transition to operations, purposes.
• May be required to provide leadership to other BAs on the team.
Skills and Experience needed for this Role
• 5+ years in the discipline of gathering, understanding, and documenting client business requirements for integrated custom applications with complex business processes in a public sector environment.
• 5+ years facilitating workshops and communicating with diverse business, technical, and executive stakeholder groups.
• 5+ years participating in the gathering and development of use cases and the execution of various stages of testing (e.g., UAT, SIT).
• 5+ years working with change management processes, various project management methodologies, and all aspects of the application design and development lifecycle. Ideal Mindset:
• Lifelong Learner
. You are always seeking to improve your technical and nontechnical skills.
• Team Player.
You are someone who wants to see everyone on the team succeed and is willing to go the extra mile to help a teammate in need.
You know how to communicate your design ideas to both technical and nontechnical stakeholders, prioritizing critical information and leaving out extraneous details. About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100. NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants without regarding to race, color, religion, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for all employees. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter so that we may connect you with the appropriate team. Job Segment:
Business Analyst, Consulting, Project Manager, Change Management, Technology, Management
Administrative Banking, Finance and Insurance