NTT Data Services in Victoria is seeking a motivated and experienced Business Analyst. If you are passionate about technology, client interaction, and all the challenges that go with being a consultant, you will want to be a part of our team. Our people have the skills and business savvy to provide exceptional consulting services to clients, helping them gain the optimum benefit from our solutions. We recruit professional results-oriented team players who have true vision and creativity. Our talented consultants are passionate about what they do and excited to delight our customers with their knowledge and capabilities.
As a Business Analyst with NTT Data Services in the Victoria location, you will be assigned to work on a wide range of projects to define business requirements, communicate and facilitate user sessions, create business and process models and make recommendations on business process improvements for NTT Data Services clients. Key Areas of Responsibility:
• Prepare and facilitate functional requirements gathering interviews and workshops.
• Develop use cases when necessary.
• Gather and validate information about onboarding of clients and various projects and initiatives
• Communicate to a wider group and be the conduit for Service and Technical Operations input to the Integrated Plan
• Assist with the identification and documentation of the integration/interface requirements.
• Identify and document information required for process design workshops.
• Identify and document procedures and decision-flows for service requests.
• Support the development of user manuals covering manual processes and operational procedures.
• Develop user acceptance testing checklist and obtaining user acceptance.
• Develop test plan and coordinate testing activities.
• Support the development of the Deployment/Rollout plan.
• Communicate proposed process and incorporate feedback.
• Liaison/planning and communication work Professional Qualifications & Experience:
• Minimum of 8-10years working experience as a Business Analyst
• Experience of documenting business strategy
• Strong writing ability to develop complex documents for an executive and management audience
• Experience working with large, complex business systems with stakeholder groups
• Ability to facilitate workshops, gather and document requirements, conduct analysis and prepare materials for discussion
• Experience working on projects involving business redesign and fit gap analysis that integrate diverse business applications.
• Experience working with change management processes, various project management methodologies, and all aspects of the application design and development lifecycle.
• Experience in requirement gathering, gap analysis, documentation and assessments
• Some project co-ordination/progress reporting experience.
• Proven record of achievement in a variety of project driven environments.
• Experience interacting with a wide variety of people in diverse roles
• Experience on projects involving multiple internal and external stakeholders
• Strong organizational, communication and planning skills
• Familiarity experience with the consulting industry.
• Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills.
• Able to work with clients at all organizational levels to define business processes and provide advice on systems. Job Segment:
Consulting, Business Analyst, Project Manager, Change Management, Technology, Management
Administrative Customer Service and Support