NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Business Sys. Analysis Senior Specialist to join our team in Vancouver, British Columbia (CA-BC), Canada (CA). Overview
Provides effective business systems and applications analysis in support of the development and/or implementation of business applications. Includes evaluation, analysis, documentation of functional requirements, translation into proper system requirement specifications and configuration. Formulates and defines systems scope and objectives based on both end-user needs and a thorough understanding of business systems, applications, and industry requirements. Conducts business process analyses, needs assessments, and preliminary cost/benefits analyses in an effort to align information technology solutions with business initiatives. Operates as a liaison between technical personnel and the end-users. Teaches end users new technology and enhancements using all appropriate communication tools. Key Responsibilities:
• Defines overall application functional / business requirements with end users.
• Gather requirements from stakeholders using appropriate elicitation techniques.
• Understand and facilitate stakeholders' engagement.
• Model requirements and scenarios for functional and non-functional.
• Evaluates user requirements for one or more specialized business applications and translates those needs into defined user assessment plans or specifications used in determining end-user business or technical needs.
• Build use cases and help define test cases; Creates test plans for projects
• Define and document solution specifications
• Recommends solutions, modifications, configurations, and processes.
• Implements, designs and / or upgrades applications.
• Analyzes model test discrepancies to find trends and works with programmers to resolve.
• Produces business process flow charts, communication, presentations, and other materials for knowledge transfer to leadership.
• Devises or modifies procedures to solve complex problems considering equipment capacity and limitations, operating time, and form of desired results.
• Establishes cost and time estimates for development and implementation of projects.
• Acts a team leader for tasks or projects with moderate budgets or of a short to intermediate duration.
• Mentors junior team members. Qualifications:
• 8+ years relevant experience as a business analyst including translating between non-technical business users and technical IT resources
• Undergraduate degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience
• Has worked on projects using both Waterfall and Agile methodologies
• 3 years experience in drafting and delivering reports and presentations
• 3 years of experience facilitating meetings and building consensus among stakeholders
• 3 years of experience identifying and evaluating IT and business challenges from a broad perspective
• Exposure and/or education in system development methodology, project management, and system architecture Preferred:
• Experience in health insurance or healthcare
• CBAP certified from IIBA
• Experience working with public sector organizations
• Experience in client service and leadership roles
• Candidate resides in British Columbia About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100. NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants without regarding to race, color, religion, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for all employees. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter so that we may connect you with the appropriate team. Job Segment:
Project Manager, Business Analyst, Consulting, Technology
Administrative Management and Executive