NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Business Process and Strategy Advisor to join our team in Victoria, British Columbia (CA-BC), Canada (CA).
The Organizational Change Management Lead plays a key role in ensuring change driven through project initiatives are in alignment with overall objectives. In this role, you are a strong communicator, have experience working with complex teams and with stakeholders at all engagement levels. You take a collaborative approach to the people side of change, including changes to business processes, technology, job roles and organization structures. Responsibilities include:
• Overall lead responsible for change management activities, including communications and training.
• Working collaboratively with a multi-disciplined team of clients, stakeholders, and third-party vendors to implement business transformation.
• Apply a structured OCM methodology and lead change management activities
• Utilize change management processes and tools to create a strategy that supports adoption of the change.
• Identify and engage key stakeholders, conduct impact analyses, and deliver change impact assessment.
• Support the design, development, delivery, and management of communications.
• Integrate change management activities into project plan.
• Support communication efforts, including coaching communicators.
• Assess change readiness and change mitigation strategies.
• Provide input, document requirements, and support the design and delivery of training programs, support training efforts.
• Create actionable deliverables for the five change management levers: communications plan, sponsor roadmap, coaching plan, training plan, resistance management plan.
• Coordinate efforts with other specialists.
• Track and report change management issues.
• Define, measure and track change success metrics.
• Support change management at the organizational level. Skills and Experience Required for this role:
• 5+ years proven experience in facilitation and coaching as it relates to business transformation and change management activities that include.
• Experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies.
• 3+ years of experience interacting professionally with a clients and team members that sit within a variety of stakeholder groups.
• 2+ years experience with iterative based projects.
• Minimum 3 years experience developing, organizing, and updating materials to support effective communications with internal and external stakeholders.
• PROSCI certification preferred.
• Experience with BC Public Sector preferred. About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100. NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants without regarding to race, color, religion, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for all employees. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter so that we may connect you with the appropriate team. Job Segment:
Business Process, Change Management, Consulting, Management, Technology
Management and Executive