We are seeking a representative for customer relationship management and business development to join the Cayenta Schools team to promote and sell our enterprise solution for the K-12 market in Canada.
This role is responsible for aligning sales activities with the goals of the Business Unit by prospecting, developing, and managing business opportunities for both existing customers and new name business. Through strong relationships with existing customers, networking and campaigning, the successful candidate will drive revenue by building a pipeline of future sales and converting these into customer commitments.This role welcomes remote candidates or work in Burnaby, BC office. The successful candidate must be comfortable working in PST timezone.
Some flexibility in hours is allowed, but the employee must be available during the "core" work hours.What your impact will be:
What we are looking for:
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing and new customers through appropriate propositions and ethical sales methods in order to optimize quality of service, business growth, and customer satisfaction.
- Produce and maintain updated sales forecast for senior management.
- Plan, coordinate and roll out targeted marketing events to drive sales.
- Ensure quality representation of product and service capabilities.
- Stay involved with the customer after the sale to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Mastering the product portfolio in order to articulate value and ensuring that solutions and services are aligned to client needs.
- Deliver quality product demonstrations.
- Participate in national and regional conferences and user groups.
- Establish key contacts with industry leaders to maintain and grow knowledge of the K-12 market.
- Monitor and report on market and competitor activities and provide relevant reports and information.
- Achieve Sales Goals set for the territory.
- Other duties as assigned.
What will make you stand out:
- Minimum of 2 years software sales experience in related industry
- Post-secondary business training or equivalent experience
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales quota and developing and managing a consistent sales pipeline.
- Comfortable presenting software in front of executives, supervisors and end users.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and telephone skills.
- Personal accountability, excellence and integrity.
- Ability to travel, in Canada, up to 50%; valid driver's license with acceptable driving record required.
- Results driven professional with the ability to work well and deliver under pressure in a fast paced environment.
- Organized, detail and task oriented; excellent follow-up skills.
- Creative problem solver, able to quickly resolve issues and negotiate any challenges that occur with customers.
- Fluency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
What we can offer:
- • Demonstratable understanding of K-12 business cycles.
- • Knowledge of financial and/or Human Resources-Payroll systems.
- • Familiarity with the SDS applications.
About us:Founded in 1983 and welcomed to the Harris family in 2004, our Cayenta business unit is the North American leader in technology for medium to large utility clients. We provide innovative end-to-end CIS and ERP solutions engineered from the ground up to be agile and seamless, ensuring that our clients have a platform for operational success.
- 3 weeks' vacation and 5 personal days
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision paid 100% by Harris starting from your first day of employment
- Employee stock ownership and RRSP/401k matching programs
- Lifestyle rewards
- Remote work and more!
Software and Programming Sales and Marketing