We are looking for motivated individual in search of a fulfilling long-term career within our company, to help us with a new campaign for client TELUS Communications. The right candidate will help with campaign development, and business to business/consumer and sales.
At our company, our most valued asset is people! We are looking to add a Business Development Assistant to our Kamloops team.
Your Responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Responsibility for managing and coordinating the entire sales cycle from initial sales appointments to ongoing customer relationship management
• Serve as the primary customer contact and advocate, representing the customer's needs within the organization
• Ensures the customer's complete satisfaction by leveraging the organization's various resources to accomplish the customer's goals in a timely and efficient manner
• Gains an in-depth understanding of the customer's unique business needs, goals and challenges and facilitates solutions
• Actively communicates the organization's new and existing offerings to customers
• Actively seeks new business opportunities through referrals from existing customers
• Presents quotations and proposals to customers
• Works with Office Administrator to ensure all customer paperwork requirements are fulfilled
• Increases sales by identifying opportunities within his/her customer accounts
• Minimum 1 to 2 years sales experience
• High school or equivalent
• Ability to work for full time Monday to Friday (8:00 am – 5:30 pm)
• Effective Communication and client presentation skills
• Sales "hunter" mentality and past success
• Ability to network and engage with new clients
• No criminal record
Please send us your resume, interviews start tomorrow
Connect with employer:
About The Acquisition Group
The Acquisition Group is a marketing consulting firm that introduces businesses to new opportunities for growth and expansion. We find opportunities for our clients and design unique marketing and ...