IT/IQ Tech Recruiters is seeking a Business Coordinator to join our client in Vancouver, BC.
Why work with our client?
- Competitive rates
- Centrally located
- Transit accessible
- Provide support to the Director of LATAM; assist in coordinating meetings and interact with internal or external stakeholders.
- Build and update our internal communications portal; continually review content and plan targeted updates to keep the content fresh, interesting, and consumable.
- Organize meetings involving multiple internal and external stakeholders; liaise with other offices as well as staff at all levels and interact with external clients.
- Assemble and analyze data (budget, timesheet, head count, progress, etc.) to prepare reports, documents, and status updates for our key stakeholders.
- Coordinate routine reviews and updates to the operational risk registers; ensure the information is correctly recorded or updated.
- Organize team action items or critical deadlines using common task management tools (Project, To Do, Tasks)
- Work with team members to prepare professional internal and external presentations.
- Escalate issues and risks to appropriate business and technical stakeholders to ensure timely resolution to project or activity impediments.
- Support the implementation of Change Management objectives (including planning, definitions, acceptance by sponsors and execution) to mitigate any potential adoption-related risks identified.
- Ensure all relevant documents and artifacts are correctly controlled and stored in the appropriate locations and are readily available for scrutiny by various stakeholders: Project Management Office, Major Projects, Management, and Internal Audit.
Top Skills Required
- Organized: Focus management - balance planning and doing focusing on what is essential.
- Outward mindset: People first, compassionate, lead with questions, deep listening (beware the silent man) and timely / effective communications.
- Proactive: Think ahead and catch problems before they arise.
- Adaptable: Comfortable working with uncertainty; bias toward action embracing the messiness to move things forward.
- Flexible: Able to learn and synthesize information effectively.
- Creative: Open-minded, think differently (potential mindset), change-maker.
- Supportive: Lead from behind and by influence, facilitating, and collaborating across departments and mine-sites.
- Productive: Work efficiently and effectively.
- Bilingual (preferred but not required): able to fluently converse in both Spanish and English.
- Must be legally eligible to work in Canada
Why work with us?
- Build a long-term relationship with an experienced recruitment expert
- Access to the ‘hidden’ job market – opportunities across Canada that aren’t posted on job boards
- Get a high-level understanding of market dynamics affecting your industry
- Gain insight into the culture of the company you’re applying for before submitting your profile
IT/IQ Tech Recruiters provides contract and permanent IT recruitment services to employers across Canada. We have a specialized approach to recruiting, segmenting our recruitment teams into specialty practice areas focusing on Development, PMO, Infrastructure and BI/CRM/ERP skill sets.
This approach enables our recruiters to become specialists; they know the market and work hard to understand each candidates’ capabilities, goals, career ambitions and quickly present them with the best possible opportunities. We are committed to helping candidates develop their careers and to helping our clients grow their business and complete important projects successfully.
We create opportunities for IT Professionals to empower business.