Be part of a transformation journey to position TELUS as a leader in building modern, sustainable and efficient communities. Join our team
TELUS Smart Communities is looking for forward thinking, innovative and talented professionals to help shape our Smart Communities strategy and transform the way we live, work and play in our living and work spaces.Here's the impact you'll make and what we'll accomplish together
This is a career-shaping opportunity that will develop you into a business athlete and a distinguished leader in TELUS working cross functionally to position TELUS as a recognized leader in building modern, sustainable and efficient communities. We operate in a dynamic and ambitious growth environment, focused on projects and programs that will drive substantial growth in our Smart Communities, Smart Building and Smart City portfolios.Here's how
• Managed/own forecasting & budget processes for our Smart Communities portfolio
• Establish reporting and processes to understand and manage operating costs
• Regularly analyze results to identify financial opportunities and lead deep dives to solve
• Work with a cross functional team to explore different deal/contract payment structures
• Liaison with other product teams to explore bundled pricing opportunities
• Support and/or lead ad-hoc projects including business cases and M&A initiative
• Create and present programs/projects/progress to a cross functional executive leadership team
• Drive actionable insights from our key metrics and business performance indicators
• Lead people & process changes as we advance our operational performance and efficiency
• Constantly on the lookout for industry and customer trends to find the next best opportunity Qualifications:You're the missing piece of the puzzle
You are likely in a similar position today and have many of the characteristics and abilities, below:
•Proactive results-driven mindset
•Strong analytical skills and ability to tackle ambiguous and complex issues
•Solid business acumen
•Proven analytical abilities: business modelling, forecasting & market assessment
•Passionate about driving strong human outcomes and sustainability
•Collaborative spirit and ability to work well in a cross-functional team environment
•Ability to effectively manage multiple priorities while maintaining technical accuracy
•Consistently curious and a lifelong learner
•You consistently demonstrate a customer centric approach
•Exceptional communication skills Great to haves
• University degree
• Minimum 5 years of relevant analytical experience
• CPA designation or other financial designation preferred
• Working knowledge of SAP and Hyperion is an asset Who is TELUS?
We're a high-performing team of individuals who collectively make TELUS one of the leading telecommunications companies in Canada. Our competitive consumer offerings include wireline, wireless, internet and Optik TV™. We also deliver a compelling range of products and services for small, medium and large businesses; and have carved out a leadership position in the health, energy, finance and public sector markets with innovative industry specific solutions.
Everyone belongs at TELUS. It doesn't matter who you are, what you do or how you do it, at TELUS, your unique contribution and talents will be valued and respected. Because the more diverse perspectives we have the more likely we are to crack the code on what our customers want and our communities need.
Do you share our passion?
At TELUS, you
create future friendly® possibilities.
At TELUS, we are committed to diversity and equitable access to employment opportunities based on ability.
Management and Executive