*Remote-based opportunity that is open to any candidate based in Canada*
As our Business Analyst,
your top priority is to build strong and trusted relationships with our customers. You are an advisor who seeks and defines problems. You will be responsible for proactively supporting our customers for a wide range of scenarios including defining business process, analyzing requirements and driving business process improvements for our clients.
Traction on Demand's hiring philosophy is based on culture, intelligence and then skills. Here's what we mean by that: Culture
Culture at Traction on Demand isn't about drinking beer and playing ping-pong - it's much more. We are looking for people who want to join an active community of engaged individuals who see business as more than just a vehicle to make money. We care about our people, wider community and planet. Come join us on this journey!
Traction is a group of entrepreneurs committed to creating ecstatic clients, doing enjoyable work and being efficient in everything we do. We fail fast and love to innovate. Change is our middle name.
Our values don't just sit on a glossy page. We live them every day. Our values are the cornerstone of who we are - do they resonate with you?
- Embrace Knowledge
- Do the right thing
- Seek adventures and smiles
- Healthy hearts and heads
- Pursue opportunity
- Build community
People often ask what it takes to succeed at Traction on Demand - you've got to be smart, without having an ego. What does that mean? Imagine working with a group of your smartest friends who all love to learn. Everyone is always pushing each other to grow and innovate at a pace that can only be called furious. We are never idle or stagnant. We seek and share knowledge. We are comfortable with the unknown. We just "git 'r done." Skills
Tractionites come from a variety of backgrounds, and we are eager to find people that are from non-traditional backgrounds. Typically, we find that people are successful in this role when they have:
What You Will Be Doing
- Post-Secondary education in Computer Science, Business Administration or equivalent training/ experience
- 3+ years of supporting experience in enterprise systems including CRM, SFA, and ERP
- A customer advocate with excellent listening skills to fully understand customer requirements and pain points
- Proven presentation and communication skills with client executives
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to meet tight deadlines, while working in a fast-paced environment
- A thorough understanding of B2B marketing/sales pipeline practices and KPIs
If you're interested, so are we! Send your resume our way, and we'll reach out to you if we are interested in moving forward.
- Lead/participate in business solution design sessions with key stakeholders to understand current business process and identify business pain points and objectives
- Produce Visio diagrams to document the client's current business flow and how that will change once our solution is implemented
- Gather and document detailed requirements to support business solution design results
- Critically evaluate information gathered, reconcile conflicts, translate high-level information into details, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true need
- Provide information to clients around best practices in the CRM, ERP and business process space
At Traction on Demand, we aim to change the world by challenging the traditional consulting model and building community with our clients, partners and neighbours. At our core, we're about improving the way companies do business by using technology - salesforce.com , technology partners and our own libraries of intellectual property. We are a people-first organization, creating long-term relationships with our clients and growing with them as strategic business partners. Our clients are varied in size, geography and industry, and include some of the world's largest firms and not-for-profit organizations. Traction for Good, our community engagement program, and our involvement as one of the first 100 B Corps in Canada are just a couple of the reasons why we have been named to the Best Places to Work in Canada top 10 list for several years running.
We are an equal opportunity employer and love diversity at our company! We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
Please note, employment is contingent on successful completion of background and reference checks.
Traction on Demand
Customer Service and Support