IT/IQ Tech Recruiters is seeking a Business Analyst to join our client in Vancouver, BC.
Why work with our client?
- Competitive rates
- Centrally located
- Transit accessible
- Lead the analysis for the selection, planning and implementation of a contract management solution
- Elicits and effectively captures requirements and design from key stakeholders and end users.
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details and able to prioritize requirements based on business needs.
- Work cross-functionally to offer alternate solutions and resolve more complex business analysis challenges.
- Present and explain business/technical requirements to different groups of users including business, implementation, and product stakeholders.
- Understand the procurement strategy in order to write the RFP documents, translating business requirements into appropriate evaluation and grading criteria in order to select appropriate product; facilitate the RFP process with business stakeholders.
- Help identify and fix deficiencies in processes and procedures that impede the smooth implementation of projects.
- Creates and executes effective test cases and test scenarios
- Leads user acceptance testing (UAT)
- Supports change management strategy and training.
Top Skills Required
- 5 to 10 years of experience as a business analyst developing business and functional
- 3 to 5 years of experience in selecting software and running Requests for Proposals (RFP).
- 3 to 5 years of experience writing and executing test cases.
- 3 to 5 years of experience participating in user acceptance testing (UAT).
- 3 to 5 years of experience participating in change management and training.
- A recognized degree or certificate in Business Administration, Computer Science or MIS.
- Strong understanding of how business requirements are gathered, analyzed, documented, and translated into technical specifications.
- Excellent technical writing skills and ability to document software requirements in a crisp way while relating them to database table and field level information and business system processing rules and logic.
- Outstanding presentation and interpersonal skills with the ability to negotiate business/technical
requirements and project schedules with a customer and other project team members.
- Results-oriented with strong people and time management skills, highly organized, motivated, and driven to succeed.
- Good judgment and the capacity to independently evaluate situations and identify the optimum course of action.
- Deals comfortably with senior management and can present and converse with people in positions of authority.
- Must be legally eligible to work in Canada
Why work with us?
- Build a long-term relationship with an experienced recruitment expert
- Access to the ‘hidden’ job market – opportunities across Canada that aren’t posted on job boards
- Get a high-level understanding of market dynamics affecting your industry
- Gain insight into the culture of the company you’re applying for before submitting your profile
IT/IQ Tech Recruiters provides contract and permanent IT recruitment services to employers across Canada. We have a specialized approach to recruiting, segmenting our recruitment teams into specialty practice areas focusing on Development, PMO, Infrastructure and BI/CRM/ERP skill sets.
This approach enables our recruiters to become specialists; they know the market and work hard to understand each candidates’ capabilities, goals, career ambitions and quickly present them with the best possible opportunities. We are committed to helping candidates develop their careers and to helping our clients grow their business and complete important projects successfully.
We create opportunities for IT Professionals to empower business.