Multiple 6-month contract Business Analyst roles working on a high-profile transformation program for the product team with a retail client.
What & Why:
- 6-month contract Senior Business Analyst role
- Working on a high-profile transformation program
- Retail client located in downtown Vancouver with full remote work available.
As a result of investment in technology our client is looking to add multiple BAs to their project team for a 6-month contract to start. You will be responsible for requirements elicitation, process definition and systems mapping. You will act as liaison between business and technology stakeholders in an agile delivery framework, you will refine the backlog, create and deliver user stories to the development team, participate in sprint ceremonies and support users post release deployment. Through adaptable communication skills and the ability to translate between technical and business language, you will work collaboratively, negotiating requirements and priorities across
This client is one of the most recognizable Canadian brands, a true Vancouver success story who has expanded globally. They are well known for their corporate culture and has won major awards for their accomplishments. They have invested majorly in technology and have had an incredibly successful past few years, including a major strategic acquisition. They have an all-star leadership team who keeps you accountable and provides support while still affording you tremendous autonomy. They are located close to rapid transit in newly renovated offices in downtown Vancouver and have full remote on-boarding capability during Covid19 with a hybrid work model following that. This this role can be fully remote if you would prefer, but you will need to accommodate PST hours.
You will bring the following education, skills and experience to the role:
- 7+ years in a Business Analyst role; 10+ years in IT; Experience in a retail environment is essential.
- Strong analytic thinking and applies varied techniques to support efficient requirements gathering.
- Expert-level understanding of software development practices and project life cycles.
- Retail apparel industry knowledge is an asset
- Product Lifecycle Management application use is an asset
- Agile certification is an asset.
If the sound of this opportunity excites you, and you’re confident that it’s a good fit for your experience and career goals, then we’d love to hear from you! Please send your updated resume to us by applying to this posting and one of our awesome team of recruiters will be in touch