Epicure is looking for a Business Analyst / Project Coordinator to help us organize the exciting projects we have on the go, and those that are in the pipe! Working with the Project Manager, Product Owner and other members of the IT team, the Business Analyst / Project Coordinator will interact with various key stakeholders in the business and be comfortable moving at pace in our AGILE environment.
- Evaluate business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions. Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- Work closely with the business and customers to elicit and analyze requirements and document them in Business Requirement documents.
- Gather critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful minutes and reports.
- Work closely with business owners, business users and technical team members.
- Lead joint application design sessions and document functional design specs
- Assist Product Owners by providing guidance on implementation prioritization and when to release features.
- Facilitate sprint reviews and product backlog grooming; prioritize initiatives based on business needs, develop user stories that directly support the primary objective of the project and are appropriate size for iterative development.
- Effectively communicate insights and plans to cross-functional team members and business stakeholders.
- Performing user acceptance testing.
- Rally, JIRA or other tools for Agile teams
- Perform LEAN Principled approach to business process recommendations, documenting and communicating the results.
What you have:
- Bachelor’s degree with concentration in Business Administration, Finance or a related domain.
- 2+ years of experience in a Business Analyst role.
- Must be a strong team player willing to collaborate with others and take initiative in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including excellent documentation skills.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented self-starter who works well independently as well in a team environment.
- Experience writing clear and contextual user stories and mockups where appropriate.
- Ability to work closely with Development; collaborating for requirements, understanding and challenging estimates, and encouraging communication throughout the Sprint and Release.
- A passion for payments, e-commerce and finding the right solution.
- Ability to think outside the box and be highly creative.
- Demonstrated effectiveness in consensus building, time management, issue escalation, planning, organizing, and project management.
- Experience working in an Agile SCRUM environment (asset)
Posted: October 16, 2018
Closes: December 15, 2018