IT/IQ Tech Recruiters is seeking a Business Analyst - PACS to join our Healthcare Client in the Lower Mainland.
Why work with our client?
- Health authority in British Columbia running a clinically-driven IMITS project focused on implementing solutions that minimize gaps in sharing of clinical information along the continuum of care to enable Primary Care Networks
- Fast paced, collaborative environment offering long-term contracts
- Accessible by public transit (SkyTrain and bus)
- Serve as an integral member of the Program Delivery team
- Actively manage and take live meeting minutes, action logs, etc. during meetings
- Develop design documents, requirements analysis, testing plans, process flows, and procedures
- Prepare and distribute project related correspondence including reports, communication documents, presentations and other confidential communications
- Liaise with hospital stakeholders, vendors and other project related personnel and effectively communicate relevant project information to ensure a seamless operation of the project life cycle
- Support all aspects of vendor management including notices, change orders, and on-going monitoring
- Manage project Smartsheet (and other information sharing sites) and advise Project Manager of the status and any issues impacting deadlines
- Coordinate hospital site visits and meetings with radiologists, technologists, and other site stakeholders
- Liaise and communicate with internal project team members on project status, deliverables, and forecasts to completion
- Track project action items and escalate issues as appropriate
- Ownership of risk and decision logs including logging, updating and following up
- Facilitates requirements gathering sessions with multiple stakeholders to extract requirements using best practice methods and tools
- Documents clearly and consistently the technical and business requirements and solution design artifacts
- Conducts current state analysis as it relates to technology components
Top Skills Required
- Experience with Clinical System upgrades such as Cerner, PACS, Epic, Meditech, CAIS, SCM, Allscripts is a must have
- Minimum 5 years of business analysis experience in complex, multi stakeholder projects
- Experience working with project teams and business to define, manage and document project business requirements
- Change management experience with clinicians and project executive
- Experience providing workflow and solution analysis and recommendations within complex integrated clinical system environments
- Experience in prioritizing and managing workload with sometimes conflicting priorities
- Experience working with clinicians and clinical teams
- Experience working on hospital system IT solution deployments
- Experience working with IT solution vendors
- Experience supporting complex IT solution go-live events
- Strong work ethic and high level of personal and professional integrity including ability to decipher confidential information and utilize strong political savviness and sensitivity
- Work positively and energetically within a cohesive team to achieve the common goal of project completion
- Demonstrated experience working with Smartsheet, MS SharePoint, MS Project, MS Visio, MS PowerPoint and MS Excel
Why work with us?
- IT/IQ has consistently been one of the top three vendor’s year over year since 2010
- We provide excellent access to key hiring managers, which other agencies may not have access to
- When hiring managers are reviewing resumes, they will review the resumes from the agencies that have previously proven themselves and can be trusted
IT/IQ Tech Recruiters provides contract and permanent IT recruitment services to employers across Canada. We have a specialized approach to recruiting, segmenting our recruitment teams into specialty practice areas focusing on Development, PMO, Infrastructure and BI/CRM/ERP skill sets.
This approach enables our recruiters to become specialists; they know the market and work hard to understand each candidates’ capabilities, goals, career ambitions and quickly present them with the best possible opportunities. We are committed to helping candidates develop their careers and to helping our clients grow their business and complete important projects successfully.
We create opportunities for IT Professionals to empower business.
Keywords: ITIQ IT-IQ
Posted: November 21, 2018
Closes: January 20, 2019