Finning Canada Number of Openings:
As a Branch Administrator with Finning, you will be welcoming and assisting visitors, perform general office duties, process paperwork, and be the face and voice of the branch. First impressions are a driving force in business and therefore, your role, demeanor, knowledge, and helpfulness are extremely influential when representing our brand in the branch.
If this sounds like you we would like to hear from you!Job Description:
- Reception duties including gate entry/exit
- Perform administrative tasks including but not limited to: typing, filing, report preparation, managing sundries & stationary, making travel arrangements, coding invoices, expense reports and correspondence as necessary
- Responsible for facility filing management including keeping the area clean and maintaining a process to move files to long term storage facility.
- Miscellaneous computer updates
- Replacement cell phones and computers
- Clerical work
- Assistance with time entry
- Completing visitor safety orientations, providing PPE to visitors, keeping PPE area clean, organized and fully stocked
- This role will work closely with all management and our Facilities Coordinator to support our Customers, Visitors, and Contractors at our Surrey Campus
- Minimum 1-2 years office experience
- Minimum high school education
- Microsoft Office experience is required
- Able to multitask
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Organizational skills
- Experience with trouble shootingcomputer issues
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
W e are committed to diversity at Finning, to building and sustaining a diverse and inclusive workforce and as an equal opportunity employer we encourage applications from all qualified individuals. Finning does not discriminate against applicants based on genders, races, national and ethnic origins, religions, ages, sexual orientation, marital and family status, and/or mental or physical disabilities.
Administrative Customer Service and Support