We are currently recruiting for the role of Billing Administrator
to join our team in Surrey, BC
. The Billing Administrator is responsible for delivering exceptional support to the Client Service Representatives in the delivery of on time and accurate billing statements.
Life is short. Work somewhere awesome. In every industry there is a company that thinks, and does things, differently. In employee group benefits, GroupHEALTH Benefits Solutions™ is that company.
Innovative and customer-focused, we're not your parent's insurance company. We've used equal parts passion, expertise and innovation to turn stated customer needs (yes we listen to customers!) into group benefits programs that save companies and their employees money, while still providing the very best protection available. That's getting people's attention.
We are currently recruiting for the role ofBilling Administrator
to join our team inSurrey, BC
. The Billing Administrator is responsible for delivering exceptional support to the Client Service Representatives in the delivery of on time and accurate billing statements.Outcomes
Within 30 Days
- Identify a raving fan of your work
Within 60 Days
- Sign off of no change billings and autoload
Within 90 Days
- Full signoff on billings
- Ability to process 400 plus bills manually per month
- Initiative and willingness to learn new skills and improve existing skills
- Strong attention to detail in deliveringquality bills and audit trails
In addition to joining a team that is focused on delivering the "WOW!" factor daily (while enjoying weekly yoga stretches, lunchtime walks, our Happy Friday program, and lots of cake!), yourKey Responsibilities
- Processing monthly billing statements accurately and in a timely manner
- Printing & mailing reports and monthly billing statements
- Supporting Benefits Administrator in daily tasks as needed
- Analyze enrolment changes as they apply to the billing statement
- Identify errors on enrolment changes and work with a benefits admin as needed for correction
- Performing other duties as assigned by Management
- Completion of post-secondary education is a requirement
- Experience in the group benefits industry would be considered an asset but is not a requirement
- Attention to detail is an absolute must!
- Ability to stay focused and motivated with repetitive work
- Curiosity: we are looking for someone who isn't afraid to ask us questions such as "why is this done this way? Have you tried doing it this other way?" - be inquisitive and look for ways to improve our processes with your "fresh eyes"
In addition to becoming part of a creative, challenging, and stimulating work environment, we also offer:
- a competitive salary
- an excellent benefits plan
- flex time
- participation in our Happy Friday program
- education assistance
- access to our Group RRSP plan
We thank everyone who applies to the BillingAdministratorRole; however, due to the volume of applications we receive we are only able to contact candidates who have been selected for an interview.