IT/IQ Tech Recruiters is seeking a BI QA Analyst (contract) to join our client in the Lower Mainland.
Client and Project Details
- Enterprise level organization launching several initiatives that will enhance its Analytics and Data Management capabilities
- These Initiatives include data visualization, data integrations, reporting rationalization, BI / Data Management tool selection and implementation, Data Quality and Advanced Analytics
- Long-term contracts and 40-hour work weeks
- Work within an Agile team to define and prioritise the information requirements backlog
- Work within an Agile Scrum team to plan, build and execute a suite of tests that ensures the accuracy and completeness of the functionality delivered within the iteration as well as ensuring the functionality delivered in previous sprints is not negatively impacted
- Record defects and work with the other team members to resolve these defects in a timely and effective manner
- Prepare test summaries for each sprint that provide an overview of the testing completed and its outcomes
- Work with the business experts of the team to plan, document and executing effective and efficient User Acceptance tests
- Coordinate the project’s production releases with the Release Management team taking into considering all potential dependencies across various portfolios
- 5+ years of experience as a QA Analyst testing analytics applications (Tableau, Qlik, SSRS, Cognos etc.)
- Must be able to write SQL queries at an intermediate to senior level
- Experience designing creative ways to automate QA cycles for BI/ETL via scripts
- Must have experience testing in an Agile environment
- Strong communicator, both written and verbally
- Must be available to interview in-person
- Must be legally eligible to work in Canada
IT/IQ is a specialized recruitment and consulting firm focusing on connecting our candidates to the best opportunities in the market. Our dedicated recruitment team is structured around four Information Technology skill sets (PMO, Development, Data Management/ERP and Infrastructure) and we are committed to building strong relationships and providing the highest level of service throughout the recruitment journey.
With us, creating opportunities start today.
Keywords: ITIQ IT-IQ
Posted: February 25, 2019
Closes: April 26, 2019