Work at one of the 50 best employers in Canada! If you are looking for an empowering and progressive place to build your career, then you've landed in the right place at BCAA. With our corporate Head Office in Burnaby and locations around BC, we offer a wide variety of opportunities all across the province. Go the extra mile and share our vision to be the most trusted organization in British Columbia, absolutely famous for doing the right thing. Work as a BCAA & EVO Brand Ambassador!
BCAA is looking to hire BCAA & EVO Brand Ambassadors for The Fair at the PNE
! Through face to face interactions with the public at The Fair at the PNE, the Brand Ambassador will promote, educate and engage consumers and Members on BCAA's key messages. The Brand Ambassador is the front line contact and dedicated brand resource for BCAA's many products and services such as Membership and other business channels. Selected candidates will be hired through a third-party company and all orientation and training will be provided by our amazing marketing team members.Key Responsibilities
- Effectively communicate BCAA's Key Messages in a friendly, welcoming and engaging manner in all activation spaces
- Follow daily event brief and set up events with all required components, including: Tents, signage, A/V systems, premiums and giveaways, Evo vehicles when required.
- Achieve Member acquisition targets and data capture using customized app
- Maintain promotional signage, handouts, event equipment, giveaways and event storage areas
- Provide timely and accurate event reporting and submission of event paperwork including metrics around member interactions and giveaways
- Track, restock and maintain event inventory and count all giveaways and promotional items
- Communicate success stories, key learning's and other activities to BCAA Marketing Team
- May participate in strategic coordination of promotional initiatives
- Perform other marketing duties relevant to promoting BCAA's brand
- Attend and participate in team meetings and event briefings, as required
- High School Diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent applicable work experience
- 1-2 years' experience in event marketing, demonstrations, sales, brand promotion or retail sales is preferred
- Proven ability to approach members of the public in a friendly, confident, enthusiastic, and outgoing manner
- Demonstrate strong communication skills-must speak clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situation and be highly confident in group communications
- Proven team player with a positive attitude and a strong desire and passion to succeed
- Proven ability to work independently with little or no supervision
- Demonstrate adaptability - must adapt to changes in work environment and manage demands
- Proven ability to work well with others and accomplish team goals
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Must be available to work full-time during PNE operating period: August 17th - September 2, 2019
- Valid BC Driver's License with a clear driver's abstract required for travel is preferred
- Experience with social media (Facebook, Snapchat, Twitter, Instagram) is preferred
- Ability to drive a van or truck is an asset
- Must successfully pass a background check, which may include a criminal, credit, and credential check.
We aspire to be one of the best places to work for those who value integrity, teamwork and sustainability. Each of us will grow personally and professionally by doing engaging work with inspiring people.
Banking, Finance and Insurance