BCAA Automotive Careers Position Overview Aon Hewitt has announced BCAA as a 2018 Canadian Gold Level Best Employer Automotive Services
Are you passionate about all things Mechanical?
Looking to join a progressive company famous for doing the right thing? Whether you are an apprentice or a Red Seal Technician, you may find just what you're looking for here. BCAA isconstantly on the lookout for Automotive Professionals to join our expanding Auto Service Centre centres, as well as our Emergency Roadside Assistance Team! Auto Service Centres
Currently with locations in South Surrey, Nanaimo, Kelowna, Vernon and Penticton (and coming soon Victoria--Feb 2018) we are very interested in meeting you if you
are interested in, passionate about, or currently working in the following capacities:
• Service Advisors/Service Writers • Lube Technicians • Red Seal Automotive Technicians • Service Managers • Assistant Service Managers Emergency Roadside Assistance:
With opportunities in the Lower Mainland and Okanagan, our fleet of Road Assist Technicians are always there to help BCAA members in need.
•Road Assist Fleet TechniciansApply now! Key Responsibilities Include Key Responsibilities for these roles include but are not Limited to:
•Associate Fleet Technicians
•Tow and Flat Bed training
• Maintain and develop excellent customer experience and relationships • Provide service estimates and receive customer approval for work to be performed, finalize sales, and complete customer follow up • Recommend maintenance and repair services to customers • Share product knowledge and technical expertise to build customer base • Review estimate and educate / explain work needed to be done • Maintain proper communication within the team. Provide accurate and detailed information to Technicians to assist in diagnosis • Properly complete the services and/or repairs with high quality in a timely manner to help deliver exceptional customer service • Services include oil and tire changes and basic automotive repairs, as assigned by management • Assist all other Technicians in the shop as needed • Maintain a high level of Member/customer service at the facility leading to a high level of "measured" member/customer satisfaction • Adhere to all applicable safety standards along with all operational policies and procedures.
• Ensure that all equipment is in proper and safe working condition. Maintain an overall safe work environment for all team members and in compliance with WorkSafe BC standards. Alert Management of any unsafe conditions immediately. • Assist and mentor Apprentices / Lube Technicians, as needed, with difficult diagnosis and ensure that repair is proper and complete. • Ongoing review of available industry technical information to keep current of advances in technology. Minimum Qualifications Education:
• All roles will require a Minimum of a High School Diploma - Grade 12. Experience:
• Customer facing roles will require at least 2 years in a Sales and/or Service Environment within the automotive industry.
• Red Seal Certification required for Red Seal Technician positions.
• Lube Technicians come with at least 1-2 years in a relevant role within the automotive industry.
• Manager roles require 3-5 years in a Supervisory or Manager capacity
• Proven interpersonal ability and communication skills with Members/Customers, internal team members, and suppliers Background Check
• Ability to professionally represent the BCAA brand to all stakeholders--Highly motivated to provide exceptional Member/customer experience
• Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment and meet tight timelines
• Ability to work varied hours including Saturdays'
• Proven analytical, problem solving, trouble shooting and decision making skills
• Demonstrated MS Outlook and Internet browser--Proven track record of continuous improvement mindset
• Must successfully pass a background check, which may include a criminal, credit, and credential check. Completion of an Automotive Foundation program is preferred. Division
CBU Job Status
Regular Full Time (RFT) Date Added
10/27/2017 Location Name
Lower Mainland; Island; Interior State/Province
British Columbia [BC] Compensation & Benefits Overview
At BCAA, we offer competitive compensation packages and excellent career advancement opportunities. To find out more, ask the hiring managers during your interview. PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS JOB POSTING WILL REMAIN OPEN UNTIL THE POSITION IS FILLED.
BEFORE APPLYING FOR A POSITION, CLICK ON THE VIEW JOBS SECTION TO ENSURE THIS POSTING IS ACTIVE.