Amazon Web Services (AWS) is the IaaS global, cloud computing leader. In order to continue to scale our growth in Canada, we are seeking a talented Sourcing Recruiter who has experience working with passive candidates and enjoys building relationships with the brightest minds on the planet!
The best sourcing recruiters balance finding the ideal candidate profile with high volume demand, and develop credibility with hiring managers as talent assessors. The Sourcing Recruiter will take the lead in the execution of candidate experience in high growth markets to support AWS's unprecedented growth. More specifically, they will manage candidate generation, engagement, and assessment in a fast-paced, highly ambiguous environment. And while the landscape keeps changing, you are comfortable using data to drive decisions that improve our efficiency and candidate experience.
Core Responsibilities of an AWS Sourcing Recruiter:
*Create and execute on strategies to hire for highly specialized roles based on market intel
*Build relationships with candidates, providing them a world-class candidate experience, and helping them land in the right role at AWS.
*Dive deep into our recruiting data to understand trends and opportunities.
*Think big about how attract talent and then put plans in place to deliver on your ideas.
*Partner with your peer sourcing recruiters, HR business partners, and other recruiters throughout the company.
*Recommend ideas and strategies that will contribute to the long-range growth of the company, implementing new recruiting processes and fine tuning standard processes that fit within Amazon's mission to deliver the highest quality results to the customer
To do the above really well, we would like you to have:
• Savvy negotiation skills
• An insatiable will to get stuff done
• A track record of taking the right big risks
• Extreme attention to detail
• The ability to navigate uncharted waters
• The ability to dig deep into data and influence with it
• A highly-collaborative nature
• A passion for learningBASIC QUALIFICATIONS
• 3+ years' experience in candidate generation and assessment through a variety of channels including passive sourcing, referral campaigns and database mining.
• MS Office- including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and OutlookPREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
• 3+ years' experience in building recruiting strategy with the business, providing pipeline reporting to the business leaders you support, conducting referral drives and participating in recruiting events
• Ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships, continually seek new sourcing options, and develop creative approaches to delivering candidates to the customer
• Strong communication skills, organizational and negotiation skills.
• Ability to execute recruiting strategy, including employer promotion in the marketplace, candidate management, diversity and high-volume tech profile sourcing, recommending adjustments to strategy using data such as funnel metrics, and management of interview process.
• Self-sufficient and able to work with little direct supervision in an extremely fast-paced environment
• Strong research skills and demonstrated ability to work in a team environment
• Strong analytic skills with ability to create, measure, and scale the right workflow between candidates, hiring managers, and the recruiting team
Amazon is committed to providing accommodations at all stages through recruitment and employment in accordance with applicable human rights and accommodation legislation. If contacted for an employment opportunity, advise Human Resources if you require accommodation, including in order to apply for a position.