Amazon Web Services (AWS) is the IaaS global, cloud computing leader. In order to continue to scale our fast-growing recruiting operations, we are seeking a talented Sourcer who has experience working with passive candidates in very specialized verticals and enjoys building relationships with the brightest minds on the planet!
This is the place where we enforce accountability on candidates vs. volume of resumes and support recruiters in developing credibility with hiring managers as talent assessors rather than resume pushers. The Sourcer will take the lead in the execution of candidate experience in these nascent, high growth markets to support AWS's unprecedented growth. More specifically, he/she will manage the candidate generation, engagement and assessment.
Would you like to be a part of a recruiting team that is responsible for fueling the rapid growth of AWS globally? Are you a builder? Do you thrive in high growth ambiguous environments? Are you process-oriented, data driven and enjoy working on niche and challenging roles? If so, join us!
In this job you will enjoy:
• Creating strategies (staffing plans, events strategies, sourcing strategies)
• Building relationships with candidates, providing them a world-class candidate experience, and helping them land in the right role at Amazon
• Keeping your finger on the pulse of the industry and advising the business and recruiting team on when and whom we should be recruiting and why
• Diving deep into our recruiting data to understand trends and opportunities
• Thinking big about how attract talent and then putting plans in place to deliver on your ideas
• Partnering with your peer sourcing recruiters, HR business partners, and other recruiters throughout the company
To do the above really well, we would like you to have:
• Savvy negotiation skills
• An insatiable will to get stuff done
• A track record of taking the right big risks
• Extreme attention to detail
• The ability to navigate uncharted waters
• The ability to dig deep into data and influence with it
• A highly-collaborative nature
• A passion for learningBASIC QUALIFICATIONS
• 3+ years' experience in candidate generation and assessment through a variety of channels including passive sourcing, referral campaigns and database mining.
• 3+ years' experience in building recruiting strategy with the business, providing pipeline reporting to the business leaders you support, conducting referral drives and participating in recruiting events
• MS Office- including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and OutlookPREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
• Ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships, continually seek new sourcing options, and develop creative approaches to delivering candidates to the customer
• Strong communication skills, organizational and negotiation skills.
• Ability to execute recruiting strategy, including employer promotion in the marketplace, candidate management, diversity and high-volume tech profile sourcing, recommending adjustments to strategy using data such as funnel metrics, and management of interview process.
• Self-sufficient and able to work with little direct supervision in an extremely fast-paced environment
• Strong research skills and demonstrated ability to work in a team environment
• Strong analytic skills with ability to create, measure, and scale the right workflow between candidates, hiring managers, and the recruiting team
Amazon is committed to providing accommodations at all stages through recruitment and employment in accordance with applicable human rights and accommodation legislation. If contacted for an employment opportunity, advise Human Resources if you require accommodation, including in order to apply for a position.