AWS recruiting - is seeking a curious, self-motivated, and creative communications professional who is looking to apply their skills and experience in innovative ways. An ideal candidate will want to be part of a team that does nothing but think about ways to more effectively communicate with colleagues while working to craft communication and enable messaging channels that will drive adoption and usage of Amazon recruiting products and services.
In this role this person will help build out recruiting content, manage the execution of internal and external events, team projects and ad-hoc projects.
You must be a strong communicator with program management skills and experience. The work will be 30% writing and 70% project management. You must be comfortable taking initiative, operating at a global scale, understanding cultural and local preferences, and working across teams in an agile environment. Your peers are level-headed, top-notch performers who insist on high standards, advocate passionately for customers, and proactively take the lead when necessary.
In this role, you will collaborate with internal stakeholders and teams to understand their content and engagement needs, develop detailed proposals, and manage the execution recruiting goals.
• Create and drive end-to-end communications strategies across multiple channels to successfully enable Amazon employees to adopt recruiting updates, features, and products
• Own and deliver against a comprehensive content plan for internal communications
• Consult with stakeholders to define business objectives and deploy a set of actionable and targeted messaging plans
• Conduct business readiness assessments, evaluate results, and develop plans to ensure messaging is aligned with upcoming recruiting changes
• Identify emerging topics and develop proactive plans with stakeholders, including crafting content as needed.
Our team is dedicated to supporting new members. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and we're building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship. Our senior members enjoy one-on-one mentoring and thorough, but kind, code reviews. We care about your career growth and strive to assign projects based on what will help each team member develop and enable them to take on more complex tasks in the future.BASIC QUALIFICATIONS
• 3 -5+ years Program and/or project management experience
• 2+ years experience creating content: written, digital, training, video, or visual communications materialsPREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
• Have flexibility with changing programs and processes
• Track record of complex and creative problem-solving, and the desire to create and build new processes
• A willingness to dive deep, experiment rapidly, and get things done
Amazon is committed to providing accommodations at all stages through recruitment and employment in accordance with applicable human rights and accommodation legislation. If contacted for an employment opportunity, advise Human Resources if you require accommodation, including in order to apply for a position.
Management and Executive