We are seeking an Engine Developer to work on the projects supporting the Anti-Virus (AV) team. AV features run on our FortiGate devices to protect clients from a vast range of network attacks by scanning incoming files for malicious activity. The Engine Team plays an integral role in keeping the AV engine relevant by developing new features to better detect ever appearing attacks and keeping it efficient by maintaining high speed processing. This is your opportunity to make a difference in network security and protect critical assets. Job Responsibilities:
• Develop tools for malware analysis, de-obfuscation, and detection.
• Conduct research on latest malware techniques.
• Analyze and reverse a variety of malware.
• Collaborate with team members to integrate product functionality. Skills Required:
• Project or co-op experience with C and C++
• Proficiency in Python is a plus
• Experience with reverse engineering tools is a plus
• Knowledge of version control systems
• Motivation to learn new technologies and the courage to explore uncharted territories
• Ability to work well in a team and independently Educational Requirements:
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent with relevant work experience
Management and Executive